Fred? Whats up with Biden?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Director of homeland security says even though the US is seeing up to 180,000 interactions with illegal crossers every month that those numbers are misleading???? Are liberals really that stupid? A number is a number. If you want to argue how many get sent back then fair game. Gawd I can't understand why people vote for these clods. I guess they live on fairy juice, ride unicorns and are covered in pixie dust?

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Director of homeland security says even though the US is seeing up to 180,000 interactions with illegal crossers every month that those numbers are misleading???? Are liberals really that stupid? A number is a number. If you want to argue how many get sent back then fair game. Gawd I can't understand why people vote for these clods. I guess they live on fairy juice, ride unicorns and are covered in pixie dust?
The only correction I can see with your statement is that they live on unicorn juice and ride fairies.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred? Whats up with Biden? Rueters reporting that the Taliban is taking over US bases in Afghanistan right now as Afghan security troops run away in fear of being over run and leaving huge caches of US weapons behind in their haste. Doesn't this almost sound like what happened in Iraq and ISIS gained all its military power? Note to US presidents. If you can't stay for the long haul then don't occupy at all. There is also a concerted effort to get all the Afghan interpretors who worked with coalition forces in the last 20 yrs out of country with their families as they will be targeted first for being traitors and helping the infidel. wow. just wow.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also TC Energy is suing the Biden administration for $15 billion dollars citing losses over the Bidens admin cancelling Keystone Pipeline. Good luck with that. I highly doubt those arrogant pricks will even listen to the argument in a courtroom.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred? Whats up with Biden? Rueters reporting that the Taliban is taking over US bases in Afghanistan right now as Afghan security troops run away in fear of being over run and leaving huge caches of US weapons behind in their haste. Doesn't this almost sound like what happened in Iraq and ISIS gained all its military power? Note to US presidents. If you can't stay for the long haul then don't occupy at all. There is also a concerted effort to get all the Afghan interpretors who worked with coalition forces in the last 20 yrs out of country with their families as they will be targeted first for being traitors and helping the infidel. wow. just wow.
Biden was VP when ISIS was allowed to form, so it's to be expected. Remember when Obama called them "the JV team"? This is kind of like the southern border. It's all being handled so poorly with disastrous results that there's almost no way it isn't intentional. How many Afghan interpreters and their families, probably Afghan security troops as well, will lose their lives over this deal? The Biden regime apparently doesn't care.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the fred that was driving a truck while taking pictures?

Top Bottom