Fred? Whats up with Biden?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's like buying bootleg whiskey from your cousins friend when he's around OR grabbing a bag at the corner store
No it's not, there are alot of really good small growers out there. I grow decent weed and don't try that hard.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I screwed up that analogy, I know there's good growers my best friend was one.

Meant to say buying bootleg booze vs. liquor store booze

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Handing out CERB payments to people who were not entitled to get it led to a spike in overdose deaths.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe in holding people responsible for sure, but the taxpayers always have to flip the bill for bad behaviors and bad parenting. Not the other way around. Now lets get down to what costs us more. Handing out free money to those that do not deserve it, or paying for a life time to the dead beats?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Handing out CERB payments to people who were not entitled to get it led to a spike in overdose deaths.
Do you just spew crap or can you back it up ?

People OD because they're addicts and buying unregulated crap from the gangs.
Od's are not suicides

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, drug addictions led to overdoses. Let’s start holding people responsible for their actions instead of blaming the government or others for their problems.
Ok how about starting with the medical and pharmaceutical world for prescribing drugs for everything then.
There's a few pretty obvious reasons why the overdoses went up 100% in BC over last year. Stress from lock downs, loss of income, isolation, fear, lack of things to do.... All created by who?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's impossible to rationalize downsizing the sentences of certain crimes and crimes against children where they are being abused or trafficking is involved are impossible to consider.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok how about starting with the medical and pharmaceutical world for prescribing drugs for everything then.
There's a few pretty obvious reasons why the overdoses went up 100% in BC over last year. Stress from lock downs, loss of income, isolation, fear, lack of things to do.... All created by
I can’t disagree with any of those points.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
House Republicans have started an inquiry into the origins of the Wuhan Flu. Nancy Pelosi says Democrats will not join the Republicans in this inquiry. She really needs to get on board with her President who also believes there may be creedance to the theory that Covid came from that lab and was leaked from there intentionally or by accident. As a matter of fact 60 % of Americans polled believe it came from that lab and was not transmitted naturally from bats.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now Democrats are saying that the Defund the Police movement is the Republicans fault. Even though many democrats like Omar, Thaleib, AOC and other progressives have spouted this movement publically on camera many times. Jen Psaki said because Republicans didn't vote for Bidens rescue package this defunded cities police forces. In actual fact city mayors say they are the ones that decide where federal money is allocated and not Jen Psaki and her boss. Polling is showing the 2 biggest hits to Bidens popularity is border security or the lack of and his poor stance on crime. Isn't it sad that the cities with the highest spikes in crime and murders are all run by democratic mayors. Why is that?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden in kaa kaaa this morning. A reporter asked him at a press briefing sbout the Afghanistan withdrawal and he replied he wasn't taking any "negative" questions today and that they could ask him that next week after the holiday weekend? Wow.... I'll answer when I'm briefed is more like it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harris is in it as well. Reports coming from her office of a toxic environment and it comes from the top. She has a history of being hard to work for when she was a prosecutor and a senator in California so this isn't a surprise. Biden in his first week of office said he won't put up with any bullying at all and bulliers would be terminated. Got the gonads to do it Joe?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And finally speaking of not answering questions House leader Nancy Pelosi refused to answer any questions in regards to Ilhan Omars statements about America and Israel being terrorists when compared to Hamas and Al Queda. The House leader is clinging to a small minority within her own party for House majority leader and its no secret she is at her critical best when she has a big majority. She's not going to rock the boat with midterms not that far away. Democrats are more worried about their jobs than criticism about their own country for which they serve.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And finally speaking of not answering questions House leader Nancy Pelosi refused to answer any questions in regards to Ilhan Omars statements about America and Israel being terrorists when compared to Hamas and Al Queda. The House leader is clinging to a small minority within her own party for House majority leader and its no secret she is at her critical best when she has a big majority. She's not going to rock the boat with midterms not that far away. Democrats are more worried about their jobs than criticism about their own country for which they serve.

I think this summer we are going to hear that shot around the world :(

Top Bottom