Fred? Whats up with Biden?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden said they would do it, and it happened, why would Russia blow up it's own pipeline anyhow.
Not that I take anything Biden says as the gospel as he is an old weak man but do you have a link with video proof of him saying that. I’d love to see it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I follow the war pretty religiously but had never heard that. Could be deep fake stuff as well. Who knows

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was common knowledge amongst most who aren’t in the Rainbow brigades that America blew up Nordstrom.

America blew up the dam as well.

And shortly when the nuclear power plant gets bombed/ damaged, it will be America that did it.

I can’t believe any sane person still believes this blatant nonsense coming from MSM.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I take anything Biden says as the gospel as he is an old weak man but do you have a link with video proof of him saying that. I’d love to see it.
So you're actually unaware that America is fighting a proxy war through Ukraine?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you're actually unaware that America is fighting a proxy war through Ukraine?
That’s what they do. They did the same thing in Afghanistan when the Soviets occupied that country. They call it aid. But we know what it is. Weaken Russia to the point they give up and go home. Which they should do. I think Russia has blown up all the secret virus labs that you guys say are there over a hundred times so no need for them to terrorize Ukrainians anymore is there?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Russian immigrant friend just got home after 2 months at home. Said it aint ending anytime soon. The whole population knows if they get conscripted there is nothing they can do (unless rich and can buy way out)
His Russian brother wont leave Kyiv to go back to Russia. He is gonna stay there and wait out the war; no one seems to mind him being there.
It's all balgona. No one is going to win, the innocent, like you and I are the real losers

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Russian immigrant friend just got home after 2 months at home. Said it aint ending anytime soon. The whole population knows if they get conscripted there is nothing they can do (unless rich and can buy way out)
His Russian brother wont leave Kyiv to go back to Russia. He is gonna stay there and wait out the war; no one seems to mind him being there.
It's all balgona. No one is going to win, the innocent, like you and I are the real losers
It’s like a movie. Twisted plots. Lies. Deception.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s what they do. They did the same thing in Afghanistan when the Soviets occupied that country. They call it aid. But we know what it is. Weaken Russia to the point they give up and go home. Which they should do. I think Russia has blown up all the secret virus labs that you guys say are there over a hundred times so no need for them to terrorize Ukrainians anymore is there?

^ Col MacGreggor has an interesting take on what’s happening over there. Apparently Ukraine is shooting it’s own people who refuse to fight for the Zalensky regime and many Ukraine soldiers are surrendering in large groups to the Russian army (and getting treated well after surrender).

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

^ Col MacGreggor has an interesting take on what’s happening over there. Apparently Ukraine is shooting it’s own people who refuse to fight for the Zalensky regime and many Ukraine soldiers are surrendering in large groups to the Russian army (and getting treated well after surrender).

If you watch the news tomorrow, whatever they tell you it’s happening. The truth will be the exact opposite of the story.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor fella...

Attachments

• Zel.png
    Zel.png
    655.5 KB · Views: 88

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now that the screen writers and the actors have gone on strike does this mean that the Ukraine war will be on hold if not better yet end? Asking for a friend…

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now that the screen writers and the actors have gone on strike does this mean that the Ukraine war will be on hold if not better yet end? Asking for a friend…

Nah just keep donating money driving us deeper in debt and driving up inflation to a seriously corrupt country.

Actually it might slow down lol. How many jets has the ghost shot down now? 500-600?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah just keep donating money driving us deeper in debt and driving up inflation to a seriously corrupt country.

Actually it might slow down lol. How many jets has the ghost shot down now? 500-600?

I don’t think the Russian army has much fight left in them. Half of them don’t want to be there in the first place. I saw on the news they are estimating 50,000 dead Russians so far. The mighty bear can’t get the job done so Medyelev is starting to talk nukes again. Real stable leadership those Russians

Top Bottom