Fred? Whats up with Biden?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s going on with Biden and his handlers is despicable.....if anyone in another situation was manipulating a senior citizen with cognitive difficulties, they would be called an abuser....everyone associated with Biden, his family, his friends and associates are complicit in this because they all stand to benefit financially or politically from his presidency.
It speaks to the quality of their collective characters that they look the other way while Biden is being manipulated and abused right in front of them.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s going on with Biden and his handlers is despicable.....if anyone in another situation was manipulating a senior citizen with cognitive difficulties, they would be called an abuser....everyone associated with Biden, his family, his friends and associates are complicit in this because they all stand to benefit financially or politically from his presidency.
It speaks to the quality of their collective characters that they look the other way while Biden is being manipulated and abused right in front of them.
Your a doctor now?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FFS Mark. He wants to raise every road in America 3ft because of global warming. And every overpass as well because if he raises every road 3ft trucks won't fit under the overpasses. The guy is a fuggin looney toon.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you think he is all there?
this is what I have noticed about Biden since the democratic primaries . When there was 30 candidate's they had debates in groups of 10 and he did terrible. When he debated Bernie Sanders he got the best of him. The debate he had with Chris Wallace moderating was a disaster for both Trump and Biden. I thought Biden got the best of Trump in the second. I have yet to watch the press conference and will do so later on you tube and let you know what I think. I know you do not watch cnn but even they were complaining about the lack of Biden's press conferees and compared it to the last 5 Potus. Biden did do a town hall with voters on Cnn and he does very well in those type of settings Anderson cooper moderating. Trump did one with hannity and trump seemed disengaged. I really did not follow Biden as vice president so please let me know if you think there is a great change in speech, gaffes since that period.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is what I have noticed about Biden since the democratic primaries . When there was 30 candidate's they had debates in groups of 10 and he did terrible. When he debated Bernie Sanders he got the best of him. The debate he had with Chris Wallace moderating was a disaster for both Trump and Biden. I thought Biden got the best of Trump in the second. I have yet to watch the press conference and will do so later on you tube and let you know what I think. I know you do not watch cnn but even they were complaining about the lack of Biden's press conferees and compared it to the last 5 Potus. Biden did do a town hall with voters on Cnn and he does very well in those type of settings Anderson cooper moderating. Trump did one with hannity and trump seemed disengaged. I really did not follow Biden as vice president so please let me know if you think there is a great change in speech, gaffes since that period.
Honestly I didn't follow Biden during the Obama era. I started seeing video compilations of his gaffes on Facebook and now start following him more closely. Watch the fully unedited version of the i hour plus yesterday. You will see he is a lost puppy. Remember one thing. He is the POTUS. He is the most powerful man in the world and the world is watching. Tell me if you think he is speaking from the power of that position?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Wow. He did a cnn town hall with Anderson Cooper helping him read his teleprompter. That's reassuring.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the one thing I admire about the POTUS in the past was how great speakers they were for the most part. They exuded power everytime they talked and gave you the feeling that there was nothing they couldn't accomplish. Trump was a babbler. Great policies but hard to listen to for any stretch of time. Policies were spot on. There wasn't really anything policy wise I didn't disagree with. He got stuff done and it all made sense. Biden is more stately and more Presidential however he is like a puppy that can get distracted at any second and lose his train of thought. He relies heavily on cheat notes and doesn't have the confidence to even read off his notes without getting lost. He has cognitive issues and he knows it, his staff knows it, the media knows it and America knows it. There was a recent poll that 66% of Americans don't feel he is fit enough for the job. And then yesterday he announces he will run for reelection in 2024. I don't know if this was being facitious but the fox panel covering the presser yesterday said that you could hear a gasp from Kamala Harris when he said that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. He did a cnn town hall with Anderson Cooper helping him read his teleprompter. That's reassuring.
Yes scripted and preresearched answers and he can still be a wild card reading them. Its actually pretty sad.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and hannity was not spoonfeeding trump? Trump looking at the ground and mumbling was not very informing must have been thinking about his next KFC meal very terrible performance.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ain’t it crazy how a old man like joe, all those problems you and Kenny state still can beat a guy like trump by such a margin..

He could be spoon fead every day and and still be able to run the country better, might tell you something about your last pick thou

Thought he did a dam good job at the press conference, it’s amazing when respected how the view changes

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jo...en-first-white-house-news-conference-n1262097

WASHINGTON — Joe Biden's first news conference as president was true to form: cautiously newsy, aimed at moderation and more cogent at the start than the finish

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ain’t it crazy how a old man like joe, all those problems you and Kenny state still can beat a guy like trump by such a margin..

He could be spoon fead every day and and still be able to run the country better, might tell you something about your last pick thou

Thought he did a dam good job at the press conference, it’s amazing when respected how the view changes

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jo...en-first-white-house-news-conference-n1262097

WASHINGTON — Joe Biden's first news conference as president was true to form: cautiously newsy, aimed at moderation and more cogent at the start than the finish
You watched it start to finish fred?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
and hannity was not spoonfeeding trump? Trump looking at the ground and mumbling was not very informing must have been thinking about his next KFC meal very terrible performance.
Typical TDS. Make everything about Trump to deflect from. The fact your guy is senile. This has nothing to do with Trump.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the fox reporter had a 4 or 5 inch binder and was not given the opportunity to ask a question.
Yes there is no need for a tough question at a Biden presser. Fox only gets to ask questions to circle back Jen Psaki

Top Bottom