Fred? Whats up with Biden?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So quite the story unfolding in San Diego. San Diego teachers are willing to teach migrant children in person yet will not return to school to teach American children who pay taxes so they have a job? The union is fighting them going back to school even though the teachers have now been vaccinated but are alright with them teaching these kids in a conference hall? The current Covid positive rate sits at just over 9% with the migrant children tested yet the San Diego population is going down and sits at .018%. Sure makes a lot of sense to me. Biden needs to have back to work legislation on these hacks that are holding out.

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So quite the story unfolding in San Diego. San Diego teachers are willing to teach migrant children in person yet will not return to school to teach American children who pay taxes so they have a job? The union is fighting them going back to school even though the teachers have now been vaccinated but are alright with them teaching these kids in a conference hall? The current Covid positive rate sits at just over 9% with the migrant children tested yet the San Diego population is going down and sits at .018%. Sure makes a lot of sense to me. Biden needs to have back to work legislation on these hacks that are holding out.

Is this the same group that was calling the parents White Supremacists for wanting their kids to go back to school, or something to that effect?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this the same group that was calling the parents White Supremacists for wanting their kids to go back to school, or something to that effect?
Not sure but sounds like something a union head would say.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. Maddison Cawthorn a House rep said that the mass shooting in Boulder, Colorado from the Syrian refugee may have been in retaliation for Biden ordered bombings in Syria recently. He claims he was told this from a CBS affiliate spokesperson. With Trump negotiating 4 peace deals in the Middle East in his term it appears Bidens administration is ready to blow that all up and get back to the business of war.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. Maddison Cawthorn a House rep said that the mass shooting in Boulder, Colorado from the Syrian refugee may have been in retaliation for Biden ordered bombings in Syria recently. He claims he was told this from a CBS affiliate spokesperson. With Trump negotiating 4 peace deals in the Middle East in his term it appears Bidens administration is ready to blow that all up and get back to the business of war.

I would not believe a word out of madison mouth. Similar to Goetz accusing antifa attacking the Capitol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was an Antifa member in the Capitol riot though. ABC or NBC paid him to film in there. Look into it. I can't post links on this site.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was an Antifa member in the Capitol riot though. ABC or NBC paid him to film in there. Look into it. I can't post links on this site.
I would not doubt there was a minor presence

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich says that Biden has basically told US Border personnel to "pound sand" its reported. He will not respond to our calls or talk to us. He has basically thrown gas on Trumps border policy and refused to call the fire department he said. Things are escalating down there and this President doesn't care it seems.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden is threatening MLB to take the 2021 All Star game away from Atlanta Georgia because of their new election bill. Liberals are also threatening Georgia based corporations like Coca Cola and Microsoft telling them to get woke or they will be cancelled. What in the hell is wrong with the left anyways? Please fill us in where this thinking comes from fred?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich says that Biden has basically told US Border personnel to "pound sand" its reported. He will not respond to our calls or talk to us. He has basically thrown gas on Trumps border policy and refused to call the fire department he said. Things are escalating down there and this President doesn't care it seems.
You think anyone has even told Joe what's going on down there?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think anyone has even told Joe what's going on down there?
I've seen him asked by a reporter when he will be going down to the border. He said soon. That was 3 weeks ago. He immediately put Kameltoe Harris in charge and she has yet to go down there. 171,000 interactions with illegal immigrants in March alone. Staggering when compared to the 32,000 last March at this time

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MLB has officially announced that they have pulled the All Star game now for sure from Georgia. Laura Ingraham warns that the majority of MLB fans are conservative in nature. Could be a ratings fail bigtime. Whats really sad is the Washington Post fact checked Biden on his comments on this Bill. They gave him a 4 pinocchio rating on his comments as most were untrue. I have not read the entire Bill but have read a lot of exerpts. Here are some points I got from it:
1. Biden says that people in line at polls will not be able to be offered food or drink while they wait. The Bill says that only election officials can offer water to people in line. People wearing cmpaign buttons cannot offer water or a slice of Pizza and say have a slice on Joe.
2. Voters will now have to provide proof of ID for in person, advance poll and mail in voting. You have to provide ID to visit your doctor, buy a car, buy a gun, buy a property, provide for a peace officer and a any number of daily functions in life but not to vote? What would be the reasoning not showing ID? To cheat and no its not racist.
3. Biden says the Bill takes away voting days in advance polls. The last election Georgia had 17 advance voting days and that will continue with even more expanded hours. Joe Bidens home state of Delaware does not have any advance polls in that state? Whats up with that Joe?

The bottom line is don't blame ole sleepy Joe. Its highly unlikely he has the attention span to read an entire Bill but someone is feeding him this info and ole Joe is getting caught telling the lies and people in the left media are to lazy to investigate the bill in its entirety and report the actual truth.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mainstream media is incapable of reporting the actual facts and telling the truth. Hopefully the Georgia government has the balls to hold the line and not cave in to the cancel culture of the corporate mobs. 40 odd other states are doing the same thing in their legislatures and the democrats and their corporate shills are running scared because when they get passed, it will largely prevent the massive fraud that occurred during the 2020 presidential election. The 2024 midterms will return the house and senate to the republicans and then president Harris will be a lame Duck douchebag able to do nothing of significance. As for Biden, before the end of the year Harris and pelosi will invoke the 25th and poor old joe will be sitting in his rocking chair somewhere eating porridge and filling his grampers wondering what that smell is....

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You lost me on Laura Ingram.. dam good idea and I hope more join in and get some control in the Republican Party in Georgia, Texas, Florida...sometimes a good beating is not as good as a knockout punch.. airline's, coke cola, numerous other businesses by the day are adding

somewhat sad a stand has to be implemented to just have fair voting

MLB has officially announced that they have pulled the All Star game now for sure from Georgia. Laura Ingraham warns that the majority of MLB fans are conservative in nature. Could be a ratings fail bigtime. Whats really sad is the Washington Post fact checked Biden on his comments on this Bill. They gave him a 4 pinocchio rating on his comments as most were untrue. I have not read the entire Bill but have read a lot of exerpts. Here are some points I got from it:
1. Biden says that people in line at polls will not be able to be offered food or drink while they wait. The Bill says that only election officials can offer water to people in line. People wearing cmpaign buttons cannot offer water or a slice of Pizza and say have a slice on Joe.
2. Voters will now have to provide proof of ID for in person, advance poll and mail in voting. You have to provide ID to visit your doctor, buy a car, buy a gun, buy a property, provide for a peace officer and a any number of daily functions in life but not to vote? What would be the reasoning not showing ID? To cheat and no its not racist.
3. Biden says the Bill takes away voting days in advance polls. The last election Georgia had 17 advance voting days and that will continue with even more expanded hours. Joe Bidens home state of Delaware does not have any advance polls in that state? Whats up with that Joe?

The bottom line is don't blame ole sleepy Joe. Its highly unlikely he has the attention span to read an entire Bill but someone is feeding him this info and ole Joe is getting caught telling the lies and people in the left media are to lazy to investigate the bill in its entirety and report the actual truth.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You lost me on Laura Ingram.. dam good idea and I hope more join in and get some control in the Republican Party in Georgia, Texas, Florida...sometimes a good beating is not as good as a knockout punch.. airline's, coke cola, numerous other businesses by the day are adding

What are you talking about? You're such a sleepy Joe fan you are starting to sound like him.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Control in (of?) the Republican party? WTF are you smoking?

Last edited:
Top Bottom