Fred? Whats up with Biden?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had a governor explain last night how things used to work on the border and how they work again under Bidens rule. Immigrants are caught, detained and processed. Because of the backlog they are charged and given a court date 18 months-2 yrs down the road. Some come back for the court date and a lot don't. The ones that come back are either allowed in or told their case has been found not for asylum and are told they have 2 days to get their affairs in order and return to the border to be deported. 90% do not return and hide in America. The Democrats lead by squad member Rep. Ilhan Omar are pushing for a bill to demantle ICE and just let them stay. An open border fred. Now there is a novel idea.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It could be, but there is also lots of legit people looking for a better way of life as well, just like most of our great grandparents coming over from Germany/Russia as immigrants with not much of anything.. it’s a ugly situation overall

Exactly and their is a process for that that doesn’t include walking across the border and getting everything paid for and living off tax payers .
Grandparents and people before sure didn’t get that luxury.
Even now in Canada it takes years to get citizenship with a Business plan and money in the bank .
@&$” liberals only know how to hand out other peoples money

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It could be, but there is also lots of legit people looking for a better way of life as well, just like most of our great grandparents coming over from Germany/Russia as immigrants with not much of anything.. it’s a ugly situation overall

This is a huge part of what’s gone wrong . Dense , uninformed idealists like Fred , say things like yup could be lots of criminals and drug cartel mules and child sex traffickers and diseased folks, BUT, there MAY be a few good people, so let’s make an irrational emotional stupid decision to just let everyone in ! If you’re slow witted enough , it probably gives you a warm fuzzy do gooder feeling. Then bitch and moan when someone with a clue and any balls has to attempt to realistically fix the mess these idealistic pussies created.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listening to the interviews of detainee's one can see the endgame for the Dems. They came because Biden told them to come and they will vote for him. Its all about power. Its not about the economy and the countries security.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listening to the interviews of detainee's one can see the endgame for the Dems. They came because Biden told them to come and they will vote for him. Its all about power. Its not about the economy and the countries security.

Joey learned that from our Loser of a leader

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure some might think locking kids up in cells is what most would call getting it right.. history has not been friendly for Hitler either and his concentration camps

It’s a sad situation there with people trying to get a better life and a country trying to control the in flux.. hope they can get it in control

Just when we think you can’t say anything more uninformed, disconnected and stupid, you come out with this.....

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just when we think you can’t say anything more uninformed, disconnected and stupid, you come out with this.....

Lol, sounds like it’s time for your meds again fireman, sounding delusional once again

trumpet might get his own social media stream since no one wants to carry his conspiracy rhetoric bs.. might be a good time for a few of you fox newsers to get on board the trump train again..he will need his loyal 25percenters

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Trumps new social media platform will start exposing stuff, like what was on Bidens laptop, what happened with the WE scandal, what really happened with SNC lavalin scandal, mark norman firing on the ship building contract?? and why 60 billion dollar delay with the new ship building fiscal , why no budget in years and where did the 400 billion go. Why Biden call Putin a killer and why he will not have a debate to expose Putins killings, why is Biden bombing syria again. Whats up with north korea and china. What is the actual death rate for covid, why are so many countries banning the vaccines? Why is there so much censorship in canada and the USA in the last few years and who is behind it. Why is there no reporting on any of this stuff?

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch...uJsOGDnnpGmi5641rZnYSHhuV_PXWLOKMRY0bURtXLbXk

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You missed a couple. What really happened to Jeffrey Epstein? What's going on with his girlfriend? Are the Clintons ever going to be held accountable for the trail of bodies in their wake?
Maybe Trumps new social media platform will start exposing stuff, like what was on Bidens laptop, what happened with the WE scandal, what really happened with SNC lavalin scandal, mark norman firing on the ship building contract?? and why 60 billion dollar delay with the new ship building fiscal , why no budget in years and where did the 400 billion go. Why Biden call Putin a killer and why he will not have a debate to expose Putins killings, why is Biden bombing syria again. Whats up with north korea and china. What is the actual death rate for covid, why are so many countries banning the vaccines? Why is there so much censorship in canada and the USA in the last few years and who is behind it. Why is there no reporting on any of this stuff?

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch...uJsOGDnnpGmi5641rZnYSHhuV_PXWLOKMRY0bURtXLbXk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly and their is a process for that that doesn’t include walking across the border and getting everything paid for and living off tax payers .
Grandparents and people before sure didn’t get that luxury.
Even now in Canada it takes years to get citizenship with a Business plan and money in the bank .
@&$” liberals only know how to hand out other peoples money

When you came to Canada you got one free quarter of land and payed 1 dollar for the adjoining quarter.. that’s a pretty nice incentive back then

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Borders are BS imo. All they do keep me from going places. All the wrong people can come here, but I cant leave.

I'm 2 miles away from an imaginary line that I'm not allowed to cross

Fkn BS if you ask me. Let people go where they want....

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you came to Canada you got one free quarter of land and payed 1 dollar for the adjoining quarter.. that’s a pretty nice incentive back then

I was born in canada, they took part of the first dollar I made. I could use a quarter of land of my own, would you donate one to me? Just asking since you are a liberal and love giving things away to people for free...

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Borders are BS imo. All they do keep me from going places. All the wrong people can come here, but I cant leave.

I'm 2 miles away from an imaginary line that I'm not allowed to cross

Fkn BS if you ask me. Let people go where they want....
Not all borders should be open Dan. I'm sure Israel would disagree with you. Lol. Personally I have no problem with borders. I want to know who's coming into my country and have no issue with them wanting to know who I am when I go to theirs.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not all borders should be open Dan. I'm sure Israel would disagree with you. Lol. Personally I have no problem with borders. I want to know who's coming into my country and have no issue with them wanting to know who I am when I go to theirs.

Im sure lots wouldnt agree with me. And Id never go to isreal if i lived a million years. Be nice to go to Seattle though considering im an hour away by car....

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And what did they have to do with the quarter?
Did they get to go on welfare? did they have health insurance?
No they had to work their a$$e$ off
Not even close in comparison.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And what did they have to do with the quarter?
Did they get to go on welfare? did they have health insurance?
No they had to work their a$$e$ off
Not even close in comparison.

So your saying the immigrants are coming to the states for welfare and health insurance with out any intentions of looking
For work?..

Always could be a few looking for a handout, but don’t think I would see that as the normal, maybe just looking for a better
Way of life for there family’s..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So your saying the immigrants are coming to the states for welfare and health insurance with out any intentions of looking
For work?..

Always could be a few looking for a handout, but don’t think I would see that as the normal, maybe just looking for a better
Way of life for there family’s..
The majority of them are escaping the cartel and want a better life. Unfortunately there is a large demographic that are coming for crime and are hauling drugs for the cartels. The wall needs to be completed and then if you want in the country you go through a port of entry. We do when we want in. Why can't they?

Top Bottom