Fred? Whats up with Biden?

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good point

They don't have a very good option, lots of good people weren't born here and we need good peoples.

A lot of illegals are also very productive business owners paying taxes.(in the states)

I agree, most of them are great hard working people just trying to get ahead in life. But they all have the choice of what they are willing to work for to be in America. Is it a fair wage for the work they do most of the time no, but its and something to build off of.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Politics ? IDK too slow ?
They (republicans) won't even let "the dreamers" get legal DACA
You have a lawless society when you don't control your borders. The idea flappy is to know who is coming into your country and if they are a criminal or carrying drugs or guns you can turn them away. I know you don't understand that concept and I don't expect you too given your posts the last few months but maybe try and you will understand why republicans should be in power and not the looney left.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have a lawless society when you don't control your borders. The idea flappy is to know who is coming into your country and if they are a criminal or carrying drugs or guns you can turn them away. I know you don't understand that concept and I don't expect you too given your posts the last few months but maybe try and you will understand why republicans should be in power and not the looney left.

Second there I though you were trump speaking

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second there I though you were trump speaking
I've lost what little respect I have for you after a comment like that. You are probably happy with all the oppressed illegals that are crossing at Roxham Road down east as well. Less than 1/2 mile from a port of entry. Do you like seeing the nations police force acting like bell boys for these illegals? Or do you call them irregulars like your boy the Turd does?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've lost what little respect I have for you after a comment like that. You are probably happy with all the oppressed illegals that are crossing at Roxham Road down east as well. Less than 1/2 mile from a port of entry. Do you like seeing the nations police force acting like bell boys for these illegals? Or do you call them irregulars like your boy the Turd does?

Don’t worry I will not loose sleep over it.. keep talking

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was saying I'm not liberal and you're right about most of the GOP not being conservative now.
I thought all Trump supporters think the election was stolen. So if you didn't think it was stolen you must believe that Trump was lying about the election which is one of the ways he's trying to divide your country.
Oh I believe it was stolen but not because Trump said so, I saw enough on election day and shortly afterwards that there was definitely some chicanery going on. And I really do not believe that a senile old pervert like Joe Biden could get 80+ million votes, more than Obama? Seriously, gtfoh with that bs.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The idea flappy is to know who is coming into your country and if they are a criminal or carrying drugs or guns you can turn them away.
Did somebody say that would be a bad idea ?

I don't think you know what DACA is.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

DACA is A reward for criminals. We might as well give tax returns to drug dealers to for stimulating economy with all their cash. Why not govt fund free fuel and sunscreen to the coyotes for helping bring all these wonderful people into the country. Hell we might as well buy an advertising company and we can wrap buses in Third World countries come on to America no paperwork required. Contact your local coyote and he will set you up with travel and a check when you the river

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I believe it was stolen but not because Trump said so, I saw enough on election day and shortly afterwards that there was definitely some chicanery going on. And I really do not believe that a senile old pervert like Joe Biden could get 80+ million votes, more than Obama? Seriously, gtfoh with that bs.
So where is all the proof? I just can't understand if it's that obvious why none of the far right can come up with any legitimate proof and any of the right that don't go along with the lie get black balled for admitting the election wasn't stolen.
I keep saying Biden didn't win Trump lost and he is still destroying the party.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So where is all the proof? I just can't understand if it's that obvious why none of the far right can come up with any legitimate proof and any of the right that don't go along with the lie get black balled for admitting the election wasn't stolen.
They're creating proof in Arizona as we speak. Division at it's finest.
Any "proof" they find only does one thing, and can only do one thing, that's it ONE THING.
And it ain't good for nobody.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're creating proof in Arizona as we speak. Division at it's finest.
Any "proof" they find only does one thing, and can only do one thing, that's it ONE THING.
And it ain't good for nobody.
Creating proof...............that's actually pretty funny. I'll never understand how anyone that understands our Constitution (you obviously do not) could even vote for todays Democrats, they are the party of hate and division and are slowly destroying this country.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Creating proof...............that's actually pretty funny.

An unofficial count after 2 official recounts and court challenges bankrolled and counted by election denyers. And you don't see a problem ?

The election is over.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Of course I do. To some degree I have some sympathy for those peeps however it doesn't make it legal? Do you know what a coyote is or are you still denying that they exist?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That speaks volumes right there.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An unofficial count after 2 official recounts and court challenges bankrolled and counted by election denyers. And you don't see a problem ?

The election is over.
Just stop already, you're not a conservative, you're just another Trump hater. Quit wasting my time with your bull manure

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't it funny that Senator Tom Cotton from Arkansas was called a far right conspiracy theorist when he said months ago that China was covering up Covid and that the virus originated in the Wuhan lab? Now all of mainstreet media is agreeing with this theory including the US intelligence Committee. A new probe is being expedited into this in the next 90 days by the Biden administration. Apparently the far right is good for something wouldn't you agree?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The election is over.

Attachments

• 945C7A5B-2FD9-4CB9-95C3-FA4F3E1815FD.jpeg
    945C7A5B-2FD9-4CB9-95C3-FA4F3E1815FD.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 58
Top Bottom