Fred? Whats up with Biden?

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a good question. Simple yes or no. Who believes Biden would have won if there were NO mail in ballots, and proof of ID was needed to vote?

Please don't respond with any S%$t talk about trump. Simple one word answers only.
No No NO NO NO NO and FLappleJacker is a D.A. AND FRED IS DUMBER , LIKE DUMB AND DUMBER .......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Bidens selection to head the ATF was an ex ATF agent a decade ago. He's on the stand today testifying on the AR 15 and he can't give a definition of an assault rifle? He knows they are dangerous because he used to use them but he can't define the term "assault rifle". This is why we can't let the left take our guns. They haven't got a frikken clue about them but they know they need to be banned. One of the features he said is they have a "detachable" magazine for quick reloading. Wow. So does every semi auto gun on the planet you moron. From AR's to common .22's and hunting rifles. The guy is an idiot but then look who appointed him?.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Part of his speech today,

In a Thursday speech at Coyahoga Community College in Cleveland, Ohio, President Joe Biden reminded people that Republicans were taking credit for a bill they voted against—and he literally brought receipts.

Biden said:

"Even my Republican friends in Congress, not a single one of them voted for the Rescue Plan. I'm not gonna embarrass anyone, but I have here a list of how, back in their districts, they're bragging about the Rescue Plan. They touted the restaurant revitalization fund. They touted...grants to community healthcare centers. I mean, some people have no shame."
Attendees erupted in laughter after Biden brandished the list of Republicans

Hahahaha!! Did his speech flow like it's written? Or was there squinting, looking around, picking something from his eye, lost train of thought, and rambling, and mumbling in gibberish???

Was this the same joe biden caught on tape saying he didn't want a racial jungle...?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Part of his speech today,

In a Thursday speech at Coyahoga Community College in Cleveland, Ohio, President Joe Biden reminded people that Republicans were taking credit for a bill they voted against—and he literally brought receipts.

Biden said:

"Even my Republican friends in Congress, not a single one of them voted for the Rescue Plan. I'm not gonna embarrass anyone, but I have here a list of how, back in their districts, they're bragging about the Rescue Plan. They touted the restaurant revitalization fund. They touted...grants to community healthcare centers. I mean, some people have no shame."
Attendees erupted in laughter after Biden brandished the list of Republicans

Rachel had one night how many republicans were pumping the new rescue plan to there constituents and how it was help on the way but yet they voted against it.. bunch of two faced hypocrites

Gotta give Biden credit for not pointing each one of there names out with a sarcastic remark, his predecessor would have 100 times over..

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha!! Did his speech flow like it's written? Or was there squinting, looking around, picking something from his eye, lost train of thought, and rambling, and mumbling in gibberish???

Was this the same joe biden caught on tape saying he didn't want a racial jungle...?

Lol, he’s not been kicked off any social media platform yet.. but it’s amazing when you just speak the truth how respect comes together

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, he’s not been kicked off any social media platform yet.. but it’s amazing when you just speak the truth how respect comes together

Lol that's because the left runs the social media, it's so sad people on here have to explain this crap to you. Remember Iran hasn't been kicked of the social media platforms for saying isreal should be obliterated from earth also. That's probably ok with you to though.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol that's because the left runs the social media, it's so sad people on here have to explain this crap to you. Remember Iran hasn't been kicked of the social media platforms for saying isreal should be obliterated from earth also. That's probably ok with you to though.

Ya throw some conspiracy with out proof.. we have seen that so often with you that your post should come with a conspiracy waring flashing in red above it.. who else had that!!!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya throw some conspiracy with out proof.. we have seen that so often with you that your post should come with a conspiracy waring flashing in red above it.. who else had that!!!

That has been posted here a couple times, where is your proof that I said the juice had chips in it mouth, still waiting for the proof from YOU!, you are a joke. How many on here agree with your sick ideology? 3

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That has been posted here a couple times, where is your proof that I said the juice had chips in it mouth, still waiting for the proof from YOU!, you are a joke. How many on here agree with your sick ideology? 3

Lol nice comeback squeak

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today we saw why border security is an absolute must for the govt of the USA. Illegal alien Christhian Rivera from Mexico has been found guilty of murder in the first degree in the murder of Iowa resident Mollie Tibbetts who was raped and stabbed multiple times. A young and beautiful college freshman who was loved by all and a great community person. To bad the govt in power does not feel the same way on border security. Months after Biden handed over the reigns of that portfolio to Kamala Harris she or the President has yet to travel to the border to talk to border personnel and see firsthand what is going on with the largest surge in American history. Just not enough time I guess? Just to many ice cream photo ops to attend I guess?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New York Times leaked info this morning on the Biden Administrations budget plans. Apparently they are set to release a $6 trillion dollar spending plan. This is in addition to the mandatory $3 trillion spending for things like social security and other government responsibilities. The $6 trillion alone is over 25% higher spending than Trumps record budget his first year and the highest spending plan since the second world war. Obama era financial analysts are saying this is a poor plan even. He is saying taxes will only rise for the 1% wealthy yet the proposed plan documents how they will remove Trumps tax savings plan for the middle class by 2025. 65% of Americans qualified for that middle class tax cut. More smoke and mirrors by the Biden Administration. Once again the middle class will pick up the tab for the govts reckless spending.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New York Times leaked info this morning on the Biden Administrations budget plans. Apparently they are set to release a $6 trillion dollar spending plan. This is in addition to the mandatory $3 trillion spending for things like social security and other government responsibilities. The $6 trillion alone is over 25% higher spending than Trumps record budget his first year and the highest spending plan since the second world war. Obama era financial analysts are saying this is a poor plan even. He is saying taxes will only rise for the 1% wealthy yet the proposed plan documents how they will remove Trumps tax savings plan for the middle class by 2025. 65% of Americans qualified for that middle class tax cut. More smoke and mirrors by the Biden Administration. Once again the middle class will pick up the tab for the govts reckless spending.
Biden’s admin is as messed up as Trudeaus . Democrats are destroying things in the US out of spite, anger , and left wing dumbassery , Trudeau sort of the same but with greater arrogance based on ignorance.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amazon

But this year, while the company says it has paid “billions” in taxes for the year 2019, in reality it only paid $162 million in federal income tax — an effective tax rate of 1.2% on over $13 billion in profits.Feb. 5, 2020

Top Bottom