Fred? Whats up with Biden?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I look at that and say why would that be ? So did you.

I said to myself, (CBS not faux polled 1000 peeps) how many republicans are watching a Biden speech on CBS ?
Pollsters have been noting that less and less people identify as republican.

Your link says 75% of the people identified as non republican, so out of the 25% republicans a few approved of the speech. Just a few.

Is that how your brain processed that exact same information ?

I think your brain took a hard right turn pointing to a conspiracy,a fake poll angle. Therein lies the problem with America right now, people have been brainwashed.

trump poisoned the kool aid, he preaches don't believe any "main street news" only trump approved news is real. Don't believe your eyes, nothing but true patriots at the capital, fighting to overturn an election, "democracy" at work...Ok
It's a cult and it's dangerous to society.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I look at that and say why would that be ? So did you.

I said to myself, (CBS not faux polled 1000 peeps) how many republicans are watching a Biden speech on CBS ?
Pollsters have been noting that less and less people identify as republican.

Your link says 75% of the people identified as non republican, so out of the 25% republicans a few approved of the speech. Just a few.

Is that how your brain processed that exact same information ?

I think your brain took a hard right turn pointing to a conspiracy,a fake poll angle. Therein lies the problem with America right now, people have been brainwashed.

trump poisoned the kool aid, he preaches don't believe any "main street news" only trump approved news is real. Don't believe your eyes, nothing but true patriots at the capital, fighting to overturn an election, "democracy" at work...Ok
It's a cult and it's dangerous to society.
The left wing media and the Biden regime is a pile of crap, and all the whip cream you put on it isn't going to cover up what lies beneath. Fox news has to present some conservative views or it's going to die a painful death, which it almost did after it's election coverage. Dig a little deeper to find that the Foxcorp board of directors, and young Murdochs, to some degree, aren't conservative.

Polling has often sampled disproportionate numbers to get the results they want for years, long before Trump was involved. It's not a secret or something new. It doesn't fit the left's narratives so it must be a conspiracy. LOL.

I'm walking out the door to be gone for a few days........so don't think you won. LOL

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7A02DD2D-8956-46FC-B6B7-BD172E1E372F.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bending again for the republicans..
Have you looked into this infrastructure bill in depth fred or just taking CNN's word for it? I took the time. There is like 15% of the proposed funding going to actual infrastructure items like roads, airports, bridges, railroads. The rest is a proverbial Democratic wish list of super progressive items. Read up on it and get back to us.:rolleyes:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't give me a link. You're the one that needs to read it. HaHa! Is that your answer.....really?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Run the numbers once Ken, see if it comes to your figure
I don't read CNN links. Better things to do. Find me a Fox link and I may be inclined to read through all the gobblygook one more time

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest my case..
Your argument has more holes in it than your socks. You won't read a Fox story so why should I read CNN's drivel. They are the one trailing Fox in customer trust by a light year or 2? Besides your 1st link that started this conversation won't even open. Probably a virus! Thank gawd for AVG!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Transportation: $621 billion

Home care services and workforce: $400 billion

Manufacturing: $300 billion

Housing: $213 billion

Research and development: $180 billion

Water: $111 billion

Schools: $100 billion

Digital infrastructure: $100 billion

Workforce development: $100 billion

Veterans' hospitals and federal buildings: $18 billion

Now tell me how you came up with 15 percent or is this just more fox conspiracy Shlt.

in·fra·struc·ture
/ˈinfrəˌstrək(t)SHər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g. buildings, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both sides have been punting infrastructure since the 70's maybe 80's

Bidens plan is expensive but they really need it.

Obama charged Biden with fixing the junk bond crash and he did. They called him "The Sheriff" because the way he watched over the spending.

WASHINGTON (AP) — In 2009, then-Vice President Joe Biden was “Sheriff Joe,” the enforcer making sure federal dollars from a massive economic aid package were getting to the right places and quickly.
A lot of experts are saying spend the money now or be left behind.
I think they're right, ghina is coming on strong.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still love how we have a few Canadians on here telling the American how much better their country is under Biden then Trump.
What happens in the US effects most of the world especially Canada so why wouldn't they say who they think is better? According to the last election the majority of the americans agree with them. I was glad to see Trump gone as well but was hoping the Republicans would get their ch!t together and get back in with someone else but it's looking like they will lose again if they keep going the way they are.

Top Bottom