Fred? Whats up with Biden?

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody tell us why the republicans are so afraid of a 1/6 investigation. werd
Afraid? No. More like once bitten twice shy. Maybe you ignored the videos of the Capitol Police talking to people and leading them into the Capitol. Will the investigators be the ones that orchestrated the setup? The ones inside that started breaking sh*t were antifa. Dig deeper. It's on video.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Afraid? No. More like once bitten twice shy. Maybe you ignored the videos of the Capitol Police talking to people and leading them into the Capitol. Will the investigators be the ones that orchestrated the setup? The ones inside that started breaking sh*t were antifa. Dig deeper. It's on video.
Antifa ya right

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1621649089257.png
    1621649089257.png
    359.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little Johnny strikes again!!

The kids filed into class Monday morning. They were all very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on salesmanship. Little Sally led off. “I sold Girl Scout cookies and I made $30” she said proudly, “my sales approach was to appeal to the customer’s civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success.” “Very good”, said the teacher.

Little Debbie was next. “I sold magazines” she said, “I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events.” “Very good, Debbie”, said the teacher.

Eventually, it was Little Johnny’s turn. The teacher held her breath. Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher’s desk. “$2,467”, he said. “$2,467!” cried the teacher, “What in the world were you selling?” Toothbrushes”, said Little Johnny. “Toothbrushes”, echoed the teacher, “How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?”

“I found the busiest corner in town,” said Little Johnny, “I set up a Dip & Chip stand and I gave everybody who walked by a free sample.” They all said the same thing, “Hey, this tastes like dog sh-t!” Then I would say, “It is dog sh-t. Wanna buy a toothbrush? I used the President Biden method of giving you some crap, dressing it up so it looks good, telling you it’s free and then making you pay to get the bad taste out of your mouth.”

Little Johnny got five stars for his assignment

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seams to be holding strong, now what was trumpets numbers.. less than his disapproval

“Poll of the week: A new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll finds President Joe Biden's approval rating stands at 53% with a disapproval rating of 41%. A Gallup poll puts the split at 54% approving and 40% disapproving.

This is largely in-line with the average of all polls, which finds Biden has an approval rating of 53%. “

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seams to be holding strong, now what was trumpets numbers.. less than his disapproval

“Poll of the week: A new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll finds President Joe Biden's approval rating stands at 53% with a disapproval rating of 41%. A Gallup poll puts the split at 54% approving and 40% disapproving.

This is largely in-line with the average of all polls, which finds Biden has an approval rating of 53%. “
Its good that you can post crap like this , and not even be embarrassed , that way even the dumbest people who read it will be alerted and realize how uninformed and know immediately that your elevator Is stopping quite a bit short of the top floor .

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did you look up the ratio of democrats, Republicans, and Independents polled? Not a trick question. Many of us don't pay much attention to the polls because they've become so inaccurate.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you look up the ratio of democrats, Republicans, and Independents polled? Not a trick question. Many of us don't pay much attention to the polls because they've become so inaccurate.

President Joe Biden's first term passed the three-month point last week and will hit the 100th-day mark this week. We're now at the point where the Biden presidency is well underway, and the American public has a track record to judge him by.

The verdict so far has been historically consistent. Biden sports the steadiest approval rating on record for a president through nearly 100 days in office.
Looking at the average poll, his approval rating sits at right around 54%. You see this in data released on Sunday from ABC News/Washington Post (52% approve), CBS News/YouGov (58% approve), Fox News (54% approve) and NBC News (53% approve).
Biden's approval rating at this point is not historically strong, by any means. Most other presidents in the post-World War II era had approval ratings above him at this point. The only clear exceptions were Gerald Ford, after he pardoned Richard Nixon, and Donald Trump, whose approval rating never got above 50%

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
54% approval in a faux poll, that's amazing considering how much they bash him.
We'll see in the mid terms how much American's are intune with open borders, woke America, critical race theory. Well at least if the Repubs can get all the cheating in elections sorted out by then?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll see in the mid terms how much American's are intune with open borders, woke America, critical race theory. Well at least if the Repubs can get all the cheating in elections sorted out by then?

No one has ever heard of these hacks

In a state like Florida — a place synonymous with razor-close elections and recounts for more than two decades — Cyber Ninjas’ absence of name identification and its lack of experience in election audits among insiders stands out. And it calls into question Arizona Republicans’ claim that the company is right for the controversial job of auditing the 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County, which encompasses the Phoenix metro area. The 2020 presidential results there have drawn national attention as a result of baseless claims of election fraud

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
President Joe Biden's first term passed the three-month point last week and will hit the 100th-day mark this week. We're now at the point where the Biden presidency is well underway, and the American public has a track record to judge him by.

The verdict so far has been historically consistent. Biden sports the steadiest approval rating on record for a president through nearly 100 days in office.
Looking at the average poll, his approval rating sits at right around 54%. You see this in data released on Sunday from ABC News/Washington Post (52% approve), CBS News/YouGov (58% approve), Fox News (54% approve) and NBC News (53% approve).
Biden's approval rating at this point is not historically strong, by any means. Most other presidents in the post-World War II era had approval ratings above him at this point. The only clear exceptions were Gerald Ford, after he pardoned Richard Nixon, and Donald Trump, whose approval rating never got above 50%
Now you're copy and pasting and trying to pass posts off as your own. HAHAHA.

Top Bottom