Fred? Whats up with Biden?

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess we will see what happens in the midterms, maybe she won't get back in but she's deifinitely more conservative then alot who are in that party now and the only thing wrong with the last election was Trump pushing his lies that it was stolen.
Felons are convicted on far less evidence. Witnesses, with no skin in the game, don't sign their name to sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury if they don't mean it. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, what is the republican platform ? I forgot because they don't have a plan. OBSTRUCT OBAMA (8yrs) yaaay trump(4 yrs)OBSTRUCT BIDEN ! mich's orders the other day "100% obstruction" unreal.
Have you been helping Fred shift gears or something? That's ridiculous. Pot meet Kettle if you don't think that democrats are the worst damn obstructionists ever.
The Republican Platform for midterms better remain very similar to Trump's, with the longer term objective of undoing all of Biden's idiotic string of EO's and all of the other dumb sh*t he's done, besides what's relevant to each candidates home state. What you may see as "obstruction" by Republicans, most freedom loving people see as long term survival and preserving our way of life.
The short list.....re-secure the southern border and build more wall.......to cut back on things like human trafficking, terrorists entering the country, and hard narcotics coming across. Events like this..... Texas Gov. Abbott says border officials have seized enough fentanyl to kill nearly 20 million people | Just The News
Yes, so much will have to be a redux.
Neuter Iran
Strengthen Israel
Become energy independent
Get out of never ending Middle East wars/conflicts
Make health care for veterans easily obtainable and make the VA accountable
Quit getting f**ked over by China, and protecting intellectual property, etc...
Lower taxes for everyone that pays taxes
Kill the inheritance tax
Cut business and environmental overreaching regulations
Manage forests again
Protect free speech/first amendment
protect gun rights/second amendment
Make the BLM more accountable and accessible (Bureau of Land Management.....not the other one)

CNN didn't cover this?

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I not a yuuuge Trump fan, but there's no way you will ever convince me that that many people legitimately voted for Sleepy Joe. He didn't even campaign. And The Donald had yuuuuge rallies everywhere he went! Tremendous!

Joe biden won because he has a way with words lol

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mean by butchering them? Lol

Come on snopro, you should get my sick humor by now lol. He uses them in such a way it memorizes the masses lol. He just makes the words flow and captures the audience... Hack, chop, studder, loose train of thought, squint eyes, then stop talking english and start talking gibberish.

Last edited:

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice wish list, but they refuse to negotiate across the aisle.

I'll find the clips if you want, mitch's orders are to obstruct 100%, he did it to Obama "we will do everything to make Obama a one term president" and the other day he said the republican party will obstruct Bidens agenda 100%.

That is not the way government works. Instead of working with the administration on the covid relief bill, republicans were talking about mr.potato head and dr seuss, kevin mccarthy was reading dr seuss books on the house floor. That not working for the people. (by the way, Biden had nothing to do with it like faux told you)

Not one republican voted for it, then they go back home and brag about the relief, like they did something to help.

100% obstruction, what happened to bipartisan debates and negotiation ?

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice wish list, but they refuse to negotiate across the aisle.

I'll find the clips if you want, mitch's orders are to obstruct 100%, he did it to Obama "we will do everything to make Obama a one term president" and the other day he said the republican party will obstruct Bidens agenda 100%.

That is not the way government works. Instead of working with the administration on the covid relief bill, republicans were talking about mr.potato head and dr seuss, kevin mccarthy was reading dr seuss books on the house floor. That not working for the people. (by the way, Biden had nothing to do with it like faux told you)

Not one republican voted for it, then they go back home and brag about the relief, like they did something to help.

100% obstruction, what happened to bipartisan debates and negotiation ?

Like I pointed out on the obstructionism, pot....meet kettle.

Most of this "Covid Relief" has had the effect of making our national debt more dangerously huge and unsustainable, while they really needed to just open things up and healthy people get their asses back to work. There's still a worker shortage because of the federal unemployment incentives, and some wise states are opting out of it.

Tell us about the priorities of the democrat platform, and their level of importance. Maybe you can help put them in order; Bankrupting the nation, importing oil from the Middle East and Russia, putting China back in the drivers seat, making little boys into little girls, getting rid of dependable long range automobiles, wearing masks of submission, forcing experimental vaccines, confiscating land, ignoring power grid vulnerabilities, funding Palestinian terrorists, drastically increase human trafficking and the importation of hard narcotics, putting illegal immigrant children in potentially dangerous situations, perpetuate fraudulent elections, make Iran dangerous again, leak Israeli intelligence, etc.....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
30aca90b85184d45c2ec98de4c5375ad.jpg

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I not a yuuuge Trump fan, but there's no way you will ever convince me that that many people legitimately voted for Sleepy Joe. He didn't even campaign. And The Donald had yuuuuge rallies everywhere he went! Tremendous!

Biden didn't win, Trump lost. The Dems could have anyone in Biden's place and it would have gone the same way.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden voters aren’t posting very much about the great things he’s doing so let me help you. So... Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force. China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy. N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program. Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats.
Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access. Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.
Price of steel up 145%,
Lumber 126%,
Wheat up 25%,
Food index up 25%,
Cotton 35%,
Silver 38%,
Copper 50%,
Soybeans 71%,
Oil 80%,
Pipeline jobs lost.
Wall construction jobs lost.
1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people.
29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal. 🤦🏼9+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work.
All in the first 5 months. All I'm saying is......The current president is a disaster.
But hey, NO mean tweets, so we, at least, have that going for us! Right????
COPIED & PASTED

i don't think Fred would be able to read all that in one sitting, might have a stroke?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on snopro, you should get my sick humor by now lol. He uses them in such a way it memorizes the masses lol. He just makes the words flow and captures the audience... Hack, chop, studder, loose train of thought, squint eyes, then stop talking english and start talking gibberish.

now that might not be fair, he just forgot where he was, what he was thinking, what day it was, and who he was?

Top Bottom