Found my way over!!

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks man.... it has all new paint due to a huge crash !! its almost ready to go, bring on the snow:beer:

Check his story out for yourselves.......

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buiVOGEHifM[/media]

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see ya over here Stray'............ That crash after Yammafest?
I was around with Swenson at yammafest & actually helped you get turned around when you were pointing down over some more rocks & trees at the end of the day, over below Doc Zoom . :d
Machine looks killer man:beer:

RN

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Good to see ya over here Stray'............ That crash after Yammafest?
I was around with Swenson at yammafest & actually helped you get turned around when you were pointing down over some more rocks & trees at the end of the day, over below Doc Zoom . :d
Machine looks killer man:beer:

RN

ya it was in turtle on may 4 or 5 if i remember right... i sure like them rocks!!! thanks RN i owe u a beer or two:beer:

bigblock600

Reaction score
welcome from a fellow bon accordian!
nice riding on the new "boost" dvd
i can't believe some of the pulls you guys make on those yamahas

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Troy, good to see ya over here! Whacha do to the Rhino? You should bring her down and we'll do some porting, a camshaft, piston, clutching etc etc, lol. We can make that thing go pretty good. Don't wreck the Apex this year it's too pretty. Dan

Reaction score
Found my way over as well, i picked up the sport last year, but lived in Calgary, work in the patch, and needless to say i made it out 3 times total. Me and the old lady moved to Castlegar, and hope to make it out way more. I am hoping this site will help me meet some people and hopefully tear up all that BC Blower.

Top Bottom