Ford tough....

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ford Trucks

Finally, here is some valid proof of a claim by a truck manufacturer, that very clearly shows that their truck 'payload' capacity is superior to all of the competition.

Read it and weep all you Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge, and import pretenders.

Here is proof-positive that
Ford trucks really are built TOUGH:

FORD - When you really need to haul some serious ass!

Attachments

• ford tough.jpg
    ford tough.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 334

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know !!! That looks like Chevy tail lights and mirrors !!

94fordguy

That's some seriously bad ass.... :eek::nono:

And I think Funtimes is right, that's definitely a Chevy crying under there:eek::eek:

SNOWPUSHER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man we went camping and a guy had a ford f350 and he was laying on the gas petal in reverse on a little incline and it just wasnt moving!!!

94fordguy

I'm surprised the tail gate can hold that much actually... if he went across the scales with that kinda load he'd probably get an overweight ticket... better be safe and just take em one at a time:eek::eek::d

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could be right... it might be a chev.... it's not my truck.... I'm a chevy girl!!!:p

But if it is a chev then that makes it "chevy tough" , not ford tough. So all you ford guys lets see some ford tough pics!!!!

SNOWPUSHER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy seen a '03-05 dodge 3500 dually truck hauling a peterbilt winch truck on a 5th wheel trailer down the highway doing the speed limit

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my truck haulin' a trailer, a 40' with 3 slides.... weights about 12,000 lbs. I had to pull it 800kms to my summer place.... the truck handled it great, it even amazed me!!!

Attachments

• trailer 001.jpg
    trailer 001.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 22
  • trailer 006.jpg
    trailer 006.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 26

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know !!! That looks like Chevy tail lights and mirrors !!

not only that but what about the heartbeat sticker in the back window. but either way doesn't matter what it is the rear must be blocked somehow cause the front tires are still on the ground.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my truck haulin' a trailer, a 40' with 3 slides.... weights about 12,000 lbs. I had to pull it 800kms to my summer place.... the truck handled it great, it even amazed me!!!

nice trailer. i would have been more worried about the 12000lbs on single wheel tandem axles. must be right on the max for them.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice trailer. i would have been more worried about the 12000lbs on single wheel tandem axles. must be right on the max for them.

yeah, 6,000 lb axles would be at the max. Most 2500 chev's are rated for 8,000 to 9,000 lbs. Even the HD's are only about 10,000 lbs. Not sure about 12,000.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks.... that is as close to camping as i get.... I like my hot showers and a full kitchen! :d

As for the weight rating for this truck... i don't know much about that. I went to the dealer that i bought the truck from and asked him about it. He said it would be fine... and it was. I did haul it over night to avoid traffic tho.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Ford Trucks

Finally, here is some valid proof of a claim by a truck manufacturer, that very clearly shows that their truck 'payload' capacity is superior to all of the competition.

Read it and weep all you Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge, and import pretenders.

Here is proof-positive that
Ford trucks really are built TOUGH:

FORD - When you really need to haul some serious ass!

...Looks like a GM product to me... ???...With a couple of heavy chevies on the rear ! :eek:

Top Bottom