Flygirl21

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
As promised...here are a couple better photos of Flygirl21 (who didn't like the last photos I posted).
Fly (and her Dad) collect money at Renshaw...she's a real sweetheart.

Photo #1....her new S&M head gear
Photo #2....SBR strikes again.

:) :) :) :)

Attachments

• IMG_9131_1.jpg
    IMG_9131_1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_9132_1.jpg
    IMG_9132_1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 278

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She didn't like the other pics......so you post the bunny ears one to make her feel better.:rolleyes: On behalf of the rest of us that ride with SBR....we are all sorry.............:D:D

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi SBR, I happen to like the bunny ears, like I said I dont exactly photograph all that well but I do like these pics way better then the first one, You guys have made my winter a lot of fun, I will look forward to doing it again next year if my boss wants me to. I hope you make it up before the season is out.:p

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
By the way thank you for the Gear I love It and I have people asking me every day about your website, lucky for them I always have your cards in my car!

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I think you photo "Just Fine" and some of us are trying to make one more trip in May...we will let you know in the posts...looking hot behind those sunglasses little girl.
Cheerz.

Hi SBR, I happen to like the bunny ears, like I said I dont exactly photograph all that well but I do like these pics way better then the first one, You guys have made my winter a lot of fun, I will look forward to doing it again next year if my boss wants me to. I hope you make it up before the season is out.:p

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi SBR,
Well I am not so sure I agree, but thank you. Well the grooming will be done in may but I will probably be bartending at our local bar by then so maybe I will see you there?
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Shredder.... Didja Get The 1000 Running Right Yet??? I Guess They Ordered A Complete New Engine For My 1000..... They Said The Pistons/cylinders Were Good, Gut The Pto Rod Bearing Piled Up Badly And Damaged The Crank And Block....they're Not Sure Why It Failed.... Should Be Up And Runnin' For Our Trout Lake Trip Middle Of April..... Can't Wait.... Yup, Gotta Doo Mcbride A Few More Times, I Hope.....

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, Gotta Doo Mcbride A Few More Times, I Hope.....

I'll call Jerry tommorrow morning and see if he can do it on the 15th or 16th. I've gotten info from a few different guys that figure it's either the E-raves are just sticking open, or that they might have used the '05 computer program. They all seem to figure it's a minor issue, about the worst I've gotten is maybe having to replace a fuel pump.:cool::cool:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw flygirl on Friday at the parking lot in Renshaw, sporting her Snow and Mud gear.....yep, she's a sweetheart.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi SBR,
Well the trail grooming will be done this weekend, Rod is supposed to be grooming Thurs night, Fri night and saturday night. Then I get to get a new second job, I already work at our local bank part time and I am going to probably end up bartending or waitressing. I miss my old job! I used to be the parts manager at MFI our local mill that went under almost 2 years ago, it was an awesome job, I set my own hours, had my own vehicle and made good money and it was fun, despite the 10-14 hour days I would end up putting in!
I am sure I will be around here somewhere!

Top Bottom