Flexible snorkel intake

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where there getting there flexible snorkel intakes?

I usually go scouring through the odd left over lengths at Goodall and find something that can bend in the proper radius without kinking.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The heavy rv sewer hose works good at crapy tire or other places like that and it's relatively cheap

Last edited:

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry let me clarify.... Looking for the flexible inlets one with the mesh screen, not the actual hoses. Most the ones ingrown sale are fixed hard, no so great for the old roll over trick.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry let me clarify.... Looking for the flexible inlets one with the mesh screen, not the actual hoses. Most the ones ingrown sale are fixed hard, no so great for the old roll over trick.

You just put that pre filter material over it? Could a guy use that blue silicone hose? And just drill a butt load of holes in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how effective that would be.... I have seen some spring loaded ones but don't know who makes them

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to order one of these and just cut strips out of the foam. just leaving enough for a pre filter to hang onto. outerwears makes prefileters that match these as well. just search on there page by size

photo 6.jpg

like this....

Last edited:
Top Bottom