First 2016 Axys PRO Snowcheck

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They advertise as forged but my machinist says after looking at them close up, they are wrong?? Could they have used cast arms for the demo sleds and will use forged on production?

I havent seen the production A-arm's in person yet. But you should be able to tell if they are cast by looking at them.

Wouldn't be the first time a manufacturer has done some false advertising, not sure if that is the case here or not?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look good that's for sure. Now if only polaris could make an engine that you can get more then 1500km on..

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it will be the strongest most reliable motor yet. And if it isn't that is what the 4 year warranty is for.

Casey-Cody Harris

Reaction score
She is a beaut and i cant wait to ride this animal orange pro #4.jpg

Last edited:

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They advertise as forged but my machinist says after looking at them close up, they are wrong?? Could they have used cast arms for the demo sleds and will use forged on production?

Cast would be very brittle. Very strong, but not in the way that would be needed in this application. Forged would be ideal.

I think it would be tough to tell the difference just by looking, but maybe not.

Top Bottom