Fernie conditions 2014/15

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think alberta will be just fine with athe sask boys using our hi ways to sled...

Drove threw fernie today, plus 5... I have seen more snow in the mountains in June then there is now, very very low

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

Reaction score
Really ? Wow . Just because I don't like crowds of people ? Funny cuz I've talked to dozens of other locals that feel the same way I do .. People just keep quiet I guess so as not to ruffle feathers . I could care less what you guys think . I am simply saying what lots and lots of people think . It's to the point that I now have to drive outta town to enjoy a day of sledding when there is good riding right out my door . Yeah that's awesome . Not sure how a person cant be annoyed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really ? Wow . Just because I don't like crowds of people ? Funny cuz I've talked to dozens of other locals that feel the same way I do .. People just keep quiet I guess so as not to ruffle feathers . I could care less what you guys think . I am simply saying what lots and lots of people think . It's to the point that I now have to drive outta town to enjoy a day of sledding when there is good riding right out my door . Yeah that's awesome . Not sure how a person cant be annoyed .

LMAO! You call yourself a local and then admit to driving out of town because the Albertans are tracking up all your snow!

P.s. You are about 20 years of full time living in that town before you call yourself a "local".

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank God that's over!!....besides, our plates our white with ORANGE numbers/letters.....just sayin!! So, anybody going out for a tour tomorrow I could tag along with?

Jvl

Reaction score
LMAO! You call yourself a local and then admit to driving out of town because the Albertans are tracking up all your snow!

P.s. You are about 20 years of full time living in that town before you call yourself a "local".

so your not a local if you are under 20 and you were born here. What ever!

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born in England. Close to 50 years in Alberta. Owned property in Fernie area for over 20 years.
Trying to think why there are all the wars in the world...
Southern Albertan when Calgary plays Edmonton.
Albertan when our teams play eastern and BC creeps and bums.
Canadian when we face off against the U.S. in the Olympics.
WASP when the middle east wants to kill us for being...WASP.
When the comet is coming at us at a million miles an hour - hopefully all humanity will be our friends
Or the Transformers save us.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my observation today was its spring like condition but way worse atleast in the spring the snow softens up. I'm done until the next storm :(

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ski hill forecast:

OUTLOOK:
THURSDAY: Periods of snow, moderate accumulation. High near -1.
An additional moderate accumulation should be seen Thursday night.

FRIDAY: Periods of snow or mixed precipitation, heavy at times. A moderate accumulation is possible. High near 0.

SATURDAY: Periods of snow or rain. High near +1.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is what I have seen also FernieHawk. Just wondering where the random plus 17 comment from jvl is coming from?

Jvl

Reaction score
Yes at 2:15 it was plus 17 today. Over cast now and plus 8 in fernie.

Top Bottom