Fawking strong A arms!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parts must have gone up.
S module is $420 now.....
I researched the braces and actually talked myself out of them before. I figured the factory crumple zones were there for a reason.
Still think that way but I'm bracing it up for next time!

Could just be the crew you ride with ;)

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So long story short took a guys XM for a rip made it about 40-50 meters, Snagged a rock and destroyed the S module and bent lower A arm, Impact didn’t even pull the bars out of my hands. Ended up buy him a new sled and took his (He said the sled would never be the same, Whatever I broke it so I bought it) Cost me about 400 bucks in parts and a few hours to fix it. All you guys saying the arms are too strong?? How about the S module
is too fawking weak!

I like the sled but I just didn’t trust the sled (Didn’t run like the others in the group and buddy told me he had a bunch of dyno time on it) so I sold it. This is not a dig at doo or a plug for Polaris, but I have beating the front end of my Pro off of a lot of trees and rocks and my glue is still holding.

The new T3 is a badass sled and I am really looking at buying it but the very first accessory it would have is a brace for the S module.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the GnR braces but haven't weakened the A-arms at all. Folded one up last year pretty good and never tweaked the S-mod thanks to the braces.

Clay911

Reaction score
Also just cranked a rock last weekend and folded my a arm. Doesn't seem to have bent my S module. I understand the big big crash will bend stuff farther back but the 100 tiny hits that normally bend the S are prevented with the brace kit.

Top Bottom