Farmer talk

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20230623_224806.jpg

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Battleford area we never seen on this bad this early i do think it will bpunce back time will tell some serious carnage here

[Lightningmike, post: 3156497, member: 31782"]
Where is that? That sucks man.

Last edited by a moderator:

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry. Crop insurance will tell you it will catch up. Phackers….
Had a hail insurance adjuster tell me he couldn't count lentil pods that were still attached to plant that hail hammered flat into the furrows as a loss. I asked him what kind of header is gonna get those off the ground. He called it 60% loss. Had to send in paper work from other insurance company to get the 100% loss it actually was.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a hail insurance adjuster tell me he couldn't count lentil pods that were still attached to plant that hail hammered flat into the furrows as a loss. I asked him what kind of header is gonna get those off the ground. He called it 60% loss. Had to send in paper work from other insurance company to get the 100% loss it actually was.
Yeah sadly sometimes you have to have a backup adjustment from a rival company to get a proper pay out.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's gonna come back....

IMG_0585.jpeg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been seeing lots of gophers out, anyone in the fort Macleod area, anyone need some free help with them?

Rn4

Reaction score
Looking for a straight cut header for a lexion 450 if anyone maybe has any leads or knows a neighbour with one sitting in the back shed that they’d be willing to get rid of

Top Bottom