Experienced Heavy Hauler Needed

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol....we had a resume from a highway hauler that was in a wreck, he couldn't do any heavy lifting, couldn't work more than 10 hours a day due to chronic fatigue, and also claimed to have poor night vision.....someone looking to keep up their benefits by submitting applications to companies he knows he has no chance in hell at landing an interview methinks.....

I think you're right...the only thing missing on that one is spastic left leg, dumps clutch randomly :)

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better than we had
Class 1 5 yrs exp never I repeat never drove a standard. Took him 20 min to move a truck out of the shop kept forgetting to release brakes and trying to leave in 4th gear. Lol. Love the old trucks for training
Had one we were going to hire from out east but the flight would be 12 hrs would need a room in Edmonton as he would be out of workable hrs for the day before he landed even. We told him we would get back to him with flight details the next day lol.

Our Prime Movers are all automatics with 4 spd aux's in them...I've personally never driven an automatic before, if I had to, it would probably be a goat rodeo for a few minutes till I gotter figured out :)

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just out of curiosity, what kind of price range you lookin for? my pa was mumbling about taking a couple of our older 40 ton aspens to ritchie's in the spring.

cheap mint and blue is what im looking for lol. not sure on price because all i see for prices are laughable! had a line on one for 30k needed some love though, i dont mind having to do some repairs but im not really into a ground up resto if you know what i mean. email me some details or give me a call 780 906 8980 summitboydo@gmail.com thanks!!

Top Bottom