Everything up for sale

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I am out of the game for awhile. My doc informed me on Thursday that I have to have my shoulder repaired and likely will need surgery on my knee as well. Unfortunately the way the medical system works, they can only put in one requisition at a time, so I have to wait to get my shoulder done before they will put me on the waiting list for my knee. I will be out for this season for sure, and probably next year as well.

Anyway, I am putting up my sled and gear for sale.

My 2010 Twisted Turbo M8 162" Sno-Pro - asking $9,000 - Not going to lie, it's not mint, there are a few zip-ties in the hood, but I go over it every few rides and give it a lot of attention. It's one of the most consistent running turbo sleds that I have been around. I run 6-7#s on pump, and it's a good recipe wit plenty of bottom end. The wrap can be changed easily enough and I can hook you up with HTR if you don't like the snowflakes and flowers ;)

Snowpulse avy pack - I think it is 15L. The smallest size. 3 years old, has been blown off and repacked every year.

I am also selling my two place drive-on drive-off trailer.

Tracker II avy Beacon and Garmin GPS.

I also have some women's Klim riding gear, everything is size small. Ladies size 6 HMK boots, 509 pink helmet, goggles etc. I am not offering the clothing up for sale, but I would like to donate it to someone's daughter, or new female rider that needs some gear. Klim has sponsored me over the past few years and I would like to pay it forward to someone who needs it :)

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or drop me an email amyenns@telus.net

Last edited:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK here's my list of everything I am selling/giving away.

Drive-on, drive-off open trailer $1000

Snopulse Avy air bag 15L $400
Tek Vest size XS $200
Tracker II beacon $200
Several Drift Helmet Cams $100

Pink and black 509 helmet and gogs Small - Free
Two pairs of lades HMK boots size 6 - Free
Ladies Answer roost deflector - Free
Blue Ladies Klim Allure Jacket Small - Free
Klim Freeride pants Small - Free - Gone

Attachments

• IMG_4654.jpg
    IMG_4654.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowandmud is being a pain, can't upload or type.... sorry :(
Avy bag, helmet, gloves and gogs are gone.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey amy how tall are you ... I would like the pants for my gf ... I think she would be about a small ... and I dont want them for free I will pay and you can put the money where ever you like ... im sure yourself and your aunt would be a good place for it

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn it I just read that again and notice the pants are gone :(

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

spikeydave

Reaction score
If still available my daughter is just getting into riding with me and love the looks of the helmet. I would want to give you a donation in which you could give to your local club. If you have the jacket and helmet I would be willing to pass them on to my daughter, she is 11 and fits ladies small sizes. You can PM me.

Cheers, Dave.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowandmud is being a pain, can't upload or type.... sorry :(
Avy bag, helmet, gloves and gogs are gone.

sorry to hear,, good luck heal up fast....

but I also have this typing problem only on this site. like every 4th letter I type it skips (this ook me 3 minutes lol)

any idea's anyone?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm sorry to hear you're out for the season. I was out last season and now this one. I just had my shoulder surgery last week finally and am now on the mend. You will get bumped up the waiting list if you have multiple dislocates. All you need to do is go see your doctor and tell them your shoulder dislocates during sleep and BAM!! You're in. LoL good luck.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

but I also have this typing problem only on this site. like every 4th letter I type it skips (this ook me 3 minutes lol)

any idea's anyone?
Dmn I hought it was only me.
Take care Amy, and take the time to heal properly so you can come back to sledding.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought my keyboard was sticking lol.

The helmet is gone too. I would be happy to put the jacket aside for your daughter, just let me know where to send it.

Trailer is still for sale.

i'm hoping to get fast-tracked through surgery, i have two rotator cuff tears, and I guess the one is really bad, and that has been my best limb for the last few months, so I'm sure over-using it hasn't helped :(

I really don't want to take any money, I would just like to know that my gear will go to someone that will be happy to use it :)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

any idea's anyone?
yeah, dump IE and go with chrome or firefox. the letter skipping thing doesn't happen on either of those (for me anyways)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, dump IE and go with chrome or firefox. the letter skipping thing doesn't happen on either of those (for me anyways)

damn IE ll fak lol

yup it started with the IE update few weeks back

thx it wa buggingme

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's fine on my ipad, but I have to go advanced...

more about my trailer:

it's a Yacht Club trailer, 2009 I think.
it has a ramp at the back that stores underneath. Two ramps in the front that fold down on each side, so you can unload without disconnecting, and they also protect from mud and grime from roads. The axle has been reinforced, and I added dry box runners to the ramp for easier loading.
Tires were replaced and bearings repacked last summer. It has a full size spare mounted to the tongue.
Very lightly used.

asking $1,000

i will do my best to get some pics.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is kind of like this, only two place, single axle.

Attachments

• sm4020tfr.jpg
    sm4020tfr.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 175

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good on you for giving the girls clothing away and hope you a speedy recovery. what kind of garmin gps and how much?

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish you the best in your surgery an recovery. Nothing worst than not being able to enjoy the things you love to do. Best if luck to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Top Bottom