Eric Church

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the concert when he was in Calgary.. Guess i didn't realize what a big deal this guy is - the Dome was packed and like mentioned above - girls gone wild.. Boots, bras, panties all being fired on stage (who the hell throws good cowboy boots away?? Now what, you only have one boot???)

Saddledome is a bad building for concerts due to the echo but most are able to tune to it - instruments out powered his voice and was hard to hear the words for almost every song so i was a little disappointed..

Garth Brooks almost blew the roof off that rotten old saddle this summer...

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya too many guys lol but I think they let too many people in ... It was tighter than a bulls arse in fly season lol.... Had three way chick fight right beside our table ... Pulling hair and feeding punches lol... Overall it wa a good night lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the concert when he was in Calgary.. Guess i didn't realize what a big deal this guy is - the Dome was packed and like mentioned above - girls gone wild.. Boots, bras, panties all being fired on stage (who the hell throws good cowboy boots away?? Now what, you only have one boot???)

Saddledome is a bad building for concerts due to the echo but most are able to tune to it - instruments out powered his voice and was hard to hear the words for almost every song so i was a little disappointed..

Garth Brooks almost blew the roof off that rotten old saddle this summer...
Man I was kind getting disappointed with the quality of sound when colt ford was on, but when Church went on it was amazingly clear and just wow, at the rexall.

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya sound was good but I must of got the spot with all the pot smokers lol and not to mention that there was two beautiful women making out with each other or one of the two guys they came with in front of us lol

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya sound was good but I must of got the spot with all the pot smokers lol and not to mention that there was two beautiful women making out with each other or one of the two guys they came with in front of us lol

HAHAHHA ya tht sucks, we got the the pot smoking too going! The Security guys where running thru the stands with flashlights looking for the people who were haha xD, Goodluck finding the guy haha

Top Bottom