Edmonton Cummins delete

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Father in law got his exhaust stolen last night in millwoods. His security camera alarmed but before he could get outside they were gone. 2 men and a women with a pit bull. Fawkers. This is the second time it’s happened to him.

Anyway it’s a 2010 Cummins. Whats a good shop in Edmonton if he wants to get it deleted? What’s the typical cost these days?

Thx.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Father in law got his exhaust stolen last night in millwoods. His security camera alarmed but before he could get outside they were gone. 2 men and a women with a pit bull. Fawkers. This is the second time it’s happened to him.

Anyway it’s a 2010 Cummins. Whats a good shop in Edmonton if he wants to get it deleted? What’s the typical cost these days?

Thx.

Inline is good!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had my Super duty done at OC Diesel. They did good work and were reasonably priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thx.
Catch M, and the 3 S's come to mind!

Top Bottom