Enclosed Trailer Siding

NYTRO

Reaction score
Just bought a used 27' enclosed sled trailer. The exterior paneling is rusting and could use replacement. Anyone know of any place around Edmonton to get some?

Thanks
Brian

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can i ask what you paid for it... i also have a used snowking that is 11 years old this year and in faily good shape, but showing cancer on the outside... i ordered a new one this last week, and not sure what to ask for it... its also a 27 foot with shelves, fully insulated and ac/dc light package... thanks

NYTRO

Reaction score
Bought it off a friend so I paid $3500.00, which after looking online was a good deal. Saw a bunch that were around the $5000.00 mark that were around the 8-10 year old mark

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any shop that sells cargo trailer should be able to order it for you from the manufacturer that they sell. Or check out National RV siding. They probably have it in stock.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought it off a friend so I paid $3500.00, which after looking online was a good deal. Saw a bunch that were around the $5000.00 mark that were around the 8-10 year old mark
Fosters Covered Wagons in Devon, price on that stuff is ranging from 110.00 to 145.00 per sheet depending on who sells it.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a used 27' enclosed sled trailer. The exterior paneling is rusting and could use replacement. Anyone know of any place around Edmonton to get some?

Thanks
Brian

Hi Brian,

What color and thickness do you need?

.030 thickness is $115.00 + GST a panel
.040 thickness is $137.50 + GST a panel

I have a truck here every week/ two weeks so I should be able to get it pretty quickly for you and I'm right in the west end.

Thanks.

Ron Paradis

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat how many panels are required to do a 27 foot v nose including the rear door? I dont have the trailer near by to go check how many I need.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat how many panels are required to do a 27 foot v nose including the rear door? I dont have the trailer near by to go check how many I need.

Hi Hefe04,

I am pretty sure that your trailer configuration is a 22' straight wall with a 5' v-nose. The standard sheets are 49" wide X 75" high approxiamately. Please measure the height of your exterior wall just in case it has extra height and needs longer panels. On a standard 27' trailer you will need between 15 and 16 sheets depending on your front ramp door layout and if you can use one solid panel or need to use two.

Thanks.

jw3210

Reaction score
Firefly, is there a solution too black streaks on white siding?

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Firefly, is there a solution too black streaks on white siding?

jw3210

I use Spray Nine. Spray it on, let it soak for few minutes then rub with a soft rag. Don't leave it on too long, but rather rinse then re-apply. I used to use the Vileda mop with the extendable handle but have just changed to the Norwex brand. These things are a God send when washing trailers. Keep them wet in warm soapy water and they won't scratch like those crappy brushes do at the car wash!

Below are links to both mops. The Vileda mop works ok but kept opening up. I would invest in the Norwex ones -- they are awesome! I use the Telescopic handle with the 8cm X 25cm Base and the 14cm X 33cm Wet Mop Pad.

Vileda - Flat Mops

Norwex Products by Category

I hope this helps! :beer:

Last edited:

jw3210

Reaction score
Firefly, thanks for the instructions, and URL's is better than what presently doing. Thou if there is a way to stop having the black streaks from showing up after a few rains it would be great.

Top Bottom