Emergency Response Card

330AC

Reaction score
Attached is a copy of an emergency response card with some important numbers and information. I idea is to laminate and carry in your pack or helmet liner. it is a bit of a work in progress but meant to be a quick reference in the case of an emergency. Maybe a bit redundent for experience riders but can be used like a checklist for people heading to the back country. if anyone wants the excel version of the format to customize for their riding areas, PM and I will forward

Attachments

• Mountain Check List.pdf
    69.4 KB · Views: 113

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANKS, i just finished printing enough copies for all my buddies. Just this week my cousin broke his leg in Blue River and we were scrambling to find phone numbers other than the obvious 911.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, printing off copies right now. The GPS coordinates, are they NAD 27, NAD 83?
Thanks again.

330AC

Reaction score
The GPS coordinates are off an earlier post and anyone using the information needs to do some diligence in checking the information. Some of the other information is provided by site members from those local communities.

The important point thing to me is that members can modify the lists and information as they deem appropriate but have a plan and communicate to your group before leaving the parking lot, Cheers

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The GPS coordinates are off an earlier post and anyone using the information needs to do some diligence in checking the information. Some of the other information is provided by site members from those local communities.

The important point thing to me is that members can modify the lists and information as they deem appropriate but have a plan and communicate to your group before leaving the parking lot, Cheers

Good idea Jeff.

Top Bottom