Election Phone calls

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been in and outta my house all day and so far I have had 3 phone calls from various parties in regards to the election tommorow. I HATE GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM MARKETERS especially POLITICAL ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:realmad:

Just hope that for Alberta's sake we get a majority or the patch could come to a grind again. WE DON"T NEED another coalalition Governemnt....my opinion anyway!

and please....NO MORE ELECTIONS FOR AWHILE !!!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste our tax dollars fighting about who is supposed to be best....just go to to work and fix things and make Canada the great nation it once was....thats what you need to do!

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The phone calls piss me off so much to......PC is by FAR the worst though. And all the signs everywhere like do they REALLY need signs every 100'?!?!

Would like to see a majority. But don't forget PC tried the same BS as the liberals with a coalition to.....

But I know one thing, I am glad it's all over tomorrow.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya like we need to go vote again....but seriously thou....people need to get out and VOTE! I wonder what it really cost us all to have a federal election....I bet its staggering and that money could be used so much more wisely like for education and health care.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
ya like we need to go vote again....but seriously thou....people need to get out and VOTE! I wonder what it really cost us all to have a federal election....I bet its staggering and that money could be used so much more wisely like for education and health care.

or beer....

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Umm...you haven't heard. It's 300 million. And this is the 4th election in 7 years. It's time for a majority government so we can go the 4 year distance between elections.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I told the caller if they barked like a dog I'd give them my vote....

They hung up....

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet that we could have used the 1.2 BILLION for health care or detb reduction. With that and scraping the gun registry, (another VERY big # per year) there might be money for usefull things. Its all over tommorrow, so get off your fat a$$ and vote.

Till next year(election)

Cheers

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told the caller if they barked like a dog I'd give them my vote....

They hung up....

LOL!! I'm going to use that line for any kind of telemarketing phone calls I get now ha ha

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's time for a majority government so we can go the 4 year distance between elections.

Didn't that law not get passed because Harper porogued (Sp?) parliment?

It's time to stop the fawking games, but a vote won't be getting that done.

Top Bottom