EFI brute force chips? any suggestions or waist of time?

stove_08

Reaction score
Hello everyone i own a 09 brute force 750 and i'm lookin too get some bigger numbers outta the motor. i was thinkin of starting with a chip and some exhaust. but i have no idea what too buy for a chip or if it's even gonna make a difference.

anyone out there know which one's are good and which one's are a scam?

any help would be nice... thanks

Black08Brute

Reaction score
The PC3 seams like the one that is the best out there for tunability. The ones on e-bay for $50 are a scam. They want you to tap in to the oxygen sensor or something. I have the Optimizer and all that does is adjust your fuel intake and nothing perfomance wise.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the PCIII does is adjust your fuel air mixture as well but it has the most tunability off all the available boxes. It does help alot when putting on pipe or snorkels and such as you are able to tune the quad at every rpm level when hooked up to a laptop.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone i own a 09 brute force 750 and i'm lookin too get some bigger numbers outta the motor. i was thinkin of starting with a chip and some exhaust. but i have no idea what too buy for a chip or if it's even gonna make a difference.

anyone out there know which one's are good and which one's are a scam?

any help would be nice... thanks

PM lucm, he has a chip in his BF, not sure what kind though.

stove_08

Reaction score
i heard u could get one's that re did your ignition curve aswell as bumped up the fuel. but this has only been word of mouth from buddies that don't even own a quad.

and a speed limiter?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Google Dynatech Ignition Module............might be what your looking for.
catmando!

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the Dyno Tech only works with the Carb models.Try VDI out of Calgary I beleive they are the only one for the brute EFI.They come with 2 settings and you can also program them yourself

stove_08

Reaction score
looks like that VDI ECU might be the way too go. just wanted too say thanks for the help. i would have never found these programmers and ecu's on the comp just by surfing.

Black08Brute

Reaction score
I've been looking into it myself and VDI is the way to go but it comes with a $500 price tag and will be on the market on June the 12th.

Top Bottom