Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PXL_20240420_194352004.jpg
PXL_20240420_193217166.jpg

Had to chew through some winter to get to summer

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't quite tell what it is, but with the cane creek dB it must be expensive!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my 80 year young friend clocked on 34.634 kms in 2 years all season riding on a frugal Towny bike with mid drive boush motor...

Unbelievable that he pulled off that mileage and with the battery it came with...

Home base is Lacombe
His rides consistently of LA too

Red Deer,,, Olds,,, Rimbey,,, Ponoka,,, Wetaskiwin,,, Tees,,, Alix,,, Gull and Sylvan Lk,,, locally and a far...

He had a stroke a few years ago and the Dr told him the only way too war-ed off old age too too get active,,, I guess my friend took it to hart and started putting on the mile 365 days a year non-stop...

+40 or -40 he would go biking every day every where,,, thats alot of miles on a frugal e-bike...

I can't believe the boush motor lasted that long with that mileage,,, burnt the gears right out of it... lol...

The family is now looking for his next latest and greatest...

Great summer too everyone as I gear up my standard analog bike...

North of 49th/ West of 4th

Don

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hadn't seen him in years,,, ill have too team up with him for a Red Deer ride...

He loves those trails...

Im just wing-ing it this year,,, a bit of dual-sport riding and the standard too relax the days away...

Great Summer too everyone

Rusty Pedals

Don

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at another new Ebike. Upgrade again lol Yamaha makes a decent bike. Only 500 W battery at 36v. Not sure how far that would assist the 230 pound guy.

Gas gas trail 3.0 is at five grand right now also on sale

Found a tazer MX Carbon 9500 retail for 5500 it only has 60 nm of torque. My next upgrade will cost 5 to 10 grand. The amount of bikes available now is confusing

Made the
Mistake of trying a Rocky Mountain Carbon last Saturday. One handed wheelies on the third pedal stroke. What a beautiful bike.

Top Bottom