EBC Brake? Anyone out there running them?

jurban

Reaction score
I was thinking of swapping my wore out Brake on a New Polaris XP850 with 20 HOURS on it.... Yah that right 20 hour stupid OEM junk brakes... to EBC Long Life brakes is anyone else out there running them and have any comments about EBC brake pads?

Thanks Jerry

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For ATV's.....go the EBC Severe Duty Brake Pads....I had the same problem with the BRP stock pads....

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will agree with the EBC severe duty brake pads. They more than double the life of stock pads.
I get them sent up from Idaho for about 25$ a wheel

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took out the stock BRP pads in one weekend on my Outty. I put SBS (Skandanavian Brake Systems) in and after 2.5 years they're still about 60%. (just inspected them this spring)

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of swapping my wore out Brake on a New Polaris XP850 with 20 HOURS on it.... Yah that right 20 hour stupid OEM junk brakes... to EBC Long Life brakes is anyone else out there running them and have any comments about EBC brake pads?

Thanks Jerry

have them on my sp 500 they are the answer cant wait t ill all 4 corners available for rzr

twoquads

Reaction score
EBC are very good BRP pads lasted 12 hours on new quads. Wonder if that is covered under Martins warranty ? .....NOT lol

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We sell the EBC brakes at our shop (T&T Power Sports) and we find that they are a great product. The pads are usually about 38-42.00 a corner, and tend to last better than the stock pads. They are also readily available, so if a dealer happens to be out of stock, it only takes a day or two to get the product.

One thing to remember though, is that brakes are a high wear part on any and all ATVs, and some just get better brake lives than others. We have customers who will put a new set of pads on, and go out bogging and blow a set of pads in 200 KM. Others won't change pads for 5 years...

We tend to not sell the Severe Duty pads unless a customer requests them, as sometimes the pads are a stronger compound than the disc, causing wear and grooves on the disc.

jurban

Reaction score
Just picked up a set of EBC and I'm very happy with the product thanks again everyone for your review on this product.

Cheers Jerry

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a set of EBC and I'm very happy with the product thanks again everyone for your review on this product.

Cheers Jerry

Where did you get them ???? My dealer can't get them for about 4-6 weeks or more and i need them NOW.... (for the '09 850 XP )...

Top Bottom