Eagle Valley Lodge Sicamous- Awesome

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score
Hey Guys if you are heading to Sicamous you have to check this place out. It has everything Plasma tv's, hot tub, pool table, darts, poker table, all new comfortable beds and furniture, great food and hospitality, heated shop, Snowmobile equipement store(Kilm,Oakley etc. dealer), good parking in gated yard plus they were working on a trail that will take you straight to owlshead from the lodge should be done soon. If you are looking for a great lodge go see Rene at eagle valley lodge. Pictures attatched I hope they work this is the first time I have posted pictures. call Rene @ 250-804-3622.

Attachments

• P1010032.jpg
    P1010032.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 610
  • P1010033.jpg
    P1010033.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 615
  • P1010034.jpg
    P1010034.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 603
  • P1010035.jpg
    P1010035.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 605
  • P1010036.jpg
    P1010036.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 588
  • P1010038.jpg
    P1010038.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 616
  • P1010024.jpg
    P1010024.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 591
Last edited by a moderator:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Eagle Valley Lodge Siamous- Awesome

Very nice. Do you rent the rooms or the whole place? How much a night?

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow very nice place where is this place in Sicamous.

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score

This place is 2 miles south of sicamous right on the highway. You can rent the whole place or by the room. When we were there we had all the lower level rooms and three ladys had the rooms upstairs for the first night. Then we had the whole place. Rene is just getting going this year and we were the first group they cooked for so the prices might change a bit once they figure out what exactly it cost them to cook for us. When we were there it worked out to $110 a person per night but that included breakfast lunch and supper and all the food was excellent and there was plenty.

jackinthebox

Reaction score

where's thaat stuck pic taken,looks like just below the gordon/sydney cabin.

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score

I'm not sure but that is quite possible. We had just left a small cabin in Hunters range and this hill had 4 chutes and that was the first chute.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks Tweaker would like to do a spring ride and would be a sweet place to stay, talked to Rene last spring but trip didn't work...Let ur snow!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

This place is 2 miles south of sicamous right on the highway. QUOTE]

HEY TWEAKER660.... ACTUALLY IT'S 2 MILES EAST OF SICAMOUS RIGHT ON THE TRANSCANADA HIWAY... OUR GROUP TOURED THROUGH THERE ON SUNDAY NITE, AND WE WATCHED SOME OF THE VIDEO WE TOOK ON THE PLASMA TV... VERY NICE. "ROCKY RAZOR"(RAYMOND) IS "I DARE YA RENE'S" BROTHER, AND RAY WAS RIDING WITH OUR GROUP. RENE'S A PRETTY GOOD RIDER TOO, EH?? HIS PLACE WILL BE THE ULTIMATE, WHEN THE TRAIL UP TO OWLSHEAD IS COMPLETED.

Paul101

Reaction score

Got to agree with Tweaker
Eagle Valley Lodge is the best and most reasonable place I have been
The Hospitality unbelieveable the food (fantastic) On request we had Rene bring in T-bone steak and had the freshest live lobster you can get.
But most of all was the sledding, I have not experienced anything like the mountains in Sicamous there was riding for every level of rider, to beautiful rolling meadows to the highest mountain climbs
I just can't say enough about this place
A big thank you to Rene and his staff
Paul101

Paul101

Reaction score

Hey Tweaker I noticed my XRS is on top of that chute and your cuttler 1000 is stuck
LOL

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score

Hey Paul That picture was from last trip and it was actually an Xp at the top Renes ride. Your Xrs was actually at the bottom watching in ah!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Paul That picture was from last trip and it was actually an Xp at the top Renes ride. Your Xrs was actually at the bottom watching in ah!

I was thinking that it was an Exxx PEEE, I didn't see any blue.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

WOW.... BURN... TSSSSSSSSSS ..... SORRY, BUT MY KIDS SAY THAT TO ME ALL THE TIME.......... LO LMFAO!!!!;)

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i have to agree with tweter paul if i remember you were inawww looking at those cats climb go widowmakers:d

gusto

Reaction score

Never been to Owl's Head or Hunters from that side, Eagles yaaaaa baby..
110.00 night got me thinkin....:d:beer::beer:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is Rene on this site? Havent seen him forever on snowest. Looking forward to riding with the crazy mofo at the beginning of December!:d

GRD

Reaction score

Is Rene on this site? Havent seen him forever on snowest. Looking forward to riding with the crazy mofo at the beginning of December!:d

He is on this site... Haven't seen him for awhile.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Right now Rene has a deal @ 79.00 for some rooms up to 99.00 for others .This is for a limited time.Doesn't include meals but there is a full kitchen with every thing you need with a B B Q that is huge.I don't think they build them any bigger.
It beening a little early for the Sicamous valley I still usually stay at the lodge when I sled Revy,it is only 30 minutes away.The place is for sledders you won't see skiers in this lodge.
I'll be going to the lodge on the 21st of Nov.and if like extreme PM me or call the lodge and book your room @ 250-836-2860.Unless there is a huge dump in Sicamous we will be riding Revy.I'll be leaving from Calgary with room for two more sleds in my enclosed trailer.

Cheers,
Dave

Tweaker 660

RIP Jan 16,2009
Reaction score

Hey Dave
We have a group coming to Revy on the 23rd.. rene is probably meeting us for a ride. If your still around Come ride with the Widowmakers

Top Bottom