Dyno Jet

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could/can you run a PC5(with autotune) in conjunction with Attitude/Pure Logic box? Meaning could you get close with your box controling boost then turn on the PC5 auto tune and let it tweak itself?

Last edited:

ned

Reaction score
Sounds possible in theory. nothing to lose by trying it. let us know how it works if you do try it.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the attitude box overrides the stock computer mapping completely, whereas the PCV still uses the factory barometer and such, however just tells the computer to add a % more fuel at whatever rpm. The Boondocker does not do this, which is why people are constantly tweaking their numbers.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
are you trying to piggy back the remap??
if so in theory it sounds ok.. but it would have to be up stream of the pcv would it not? the fuel control from the boony or pure logic is located downstream from the pcv in a usual install

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the PC5 gets its data real time from the ECU, and if you get the PL box close and then plug in the PC5 and the Autotune to tweek it to your desired A/F #s, should be golden.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
the PC5 gets its data real time from the ECU, and if you get the PL box close and then plug in the PC5 and the Autotune to tweek it to your desired A/F #s, should be golden.

try to follow this......
the pure logic will change the output pattern from the ecu to the injectors. so in theory the pcv will send out a desired injection duration and the p.l will take that and change it to the data you have entered on its own. making the pcv inoperational.
im not sure its an added value. more like the p.l box will still be the brain of the operation. a p.l box is a 2 wire in 2 wire out deal. so the desired output will remain what is set to and the pcV will just be a decoration or at the very most a way to record data and perhaps tweek the p.l.
but the tweek capabilities of a p.l are far too sloppy to make fine adjustments
did that make sense... i think i just passed out

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your stoned
You can shut off functions totally on pure logic so it only controls secondary injectors, engagement RPM and pulse width.
There is another module (besides the autotune) available for PC5, for forced induction, that senses manifold pressure and adjusts to your preselected A/F #'s.
Don't pass out, eat some cookies, drink some milk, and watch some cartoons.

Top Bottom