Dynamo Joe CLutch Kit

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is this brad fellow located you have a phone #, I called speciality sleds and they have a kit but no ramps, Ken told me if you use DJ's ramp you'll loose the ability to use the clicker adjustment and adjust the rpm with the clickers, so they don't stock em, I'm puzzled on this it sounds funky to me.[/
Brad is located in Airdrie, just north of Calgary. He is "Drop the Hammer" on here. Good guy and knows how to set up an XP(did very well on mine anyway),'09 154. He should have some in stock, but you never know, they are very popular.:beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is this brad fellow located you have a phone #, I called speciality sleds and they have a kit but no ramps, Ken told me if you use DJ's ramp you'll loose the ability to use the clicker adjustment and adjust the rpm with the clickers, so they don't stock em, I'm puzzled on this it sounds funky to me.

Ken is FOS.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree w/ Dave have the ramps and have the full range of the clickers

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken is FOS.

I thought so, I really didn't want to buy anything from him anyway after he fudged up my buddies 860. I'll e-mail Brad and see what he has in stock, I ws just going into edmonton this weekend, figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FOS x 2.
I put DJ's QRSII and ramps in my kids 09 XP. Works great. Clickers too. Holds RPM much better with no fading. You won't be dissapointed. Good Luck...Cheers...

zeeberg7

Reaction score
brad.cadieux@shaw.ca, Brad is located in Calgary. I e-mailed him and he sent everything out right away. he sent it out on a Friday and I got the kit by the following tuesday morning.

The Ramps in the DJ kit do still allow the use of the clicker system. remember the clickers are a Cam Bolt and the Ramps rest on this bolt. when you adjust your clickers you are raising or lowering the ramps to fine tune the clutching. There is something wrong with how specialty sleds is installing the kits if they are not able to adjust after putting in the new ramps.

I had originally tried installing the Cudney Racing Clutch Kit, and the DJ Kit blows it way out of the water. there is no comparison. Faster shifting, higher track speed, and never need to worry about any leg when on long pulls.

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
Well i got her weighted today there is 20.4 grams in it
I installed the y pipe & pipe while i had the clutch off she is turning 8150 to 8200 on # 1 at 3000 feet
So here is what i have done to the sled joes heliz joes primery spring & pin weight stock ramps 2 x 2'' flow rites in the back of the air box crank shop pipe & y pipe
It pulls hard now
I ask are the 441 ramps ok because i have 417's & cann't seam to find joes's ramps any wear any info would be nice
THANKS

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What clicker? Daysland is 2300 feet....so you'll need at least 2, likely 3 clicker positions for 7000 feet. The 441 ramps are great. Joe's ramps finish the same as a 441. The 441's seem to work best in the mountains on Clicker 4 or 5.....so you should be on 1 at home.

Edit: you have the 415's in there still, right?

Last edited:

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
You bet it's on # 1 at home & the 415 ramps are in as of now i am going to buy the 441 because i cann't seam to locate joe's ramps
Thanks for the info every one

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is this brad fellow located you have a phone #, I called speciality sleds and they have a kit but no ramps, Ken told me if you use DJ's ramp you'll loose the ability to use the clicker adjustment and adjust the rpm with the clickers, so they don't stock em, I'm puzzled on this it sounds funky to me.

Ken @ speciality sleds is installing these ramps in up side down...LOL For the clickers not to work with Joes ramps. What magical ramps does he suggest?

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
I have a set ordered from ryan he said it may take awhile to get them so i thought i might as well buy some 441 weight if they are as good thanks any ways
Also what is the cost of the 441 rams & giving the weight that i am running now how might would i run with the 441 rams
again thank for any info

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set ordered from ryan he said it may take awhile to get them so i thought i might as well buy some 441 weight if they are as good thanks any ways
Also what is the cost of the 441 rams & giving the weight that i am running now how might would i run with the 441 rams
again thank for any info

With the 441 ramps, a 160/350 spring and the QR11 you'll be between 15 and 17g pin weight. I shoot for clicker 4 at elevation.

According to Joeys website, he was recieving 27 sets of ramps yesterday....

drop the hammer

Reaction score
Yes DJ is getting ramps...but they'll be all sold...I think i know someone who's buying them all ;) or at least as many as he will allow. They work well. 441's are not as responsive, 415's are my second favourite, just the clickering for trail gets to be a bit of a pain. Dj's ramp is a blend of the two together.

Top Bottom