Dusty roads app

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could have used this a few years back when the park gates were closed. I always pack radios when i go somewhere. It would be nice if you through in all the old logging frequencies BC used to have.

Last edited:

DustyRoadsapp

Reaction score
I’ve uploaded all the RR channels I could find for southern BC, and there are quite a few lease roads in N BC.
Take a look if I’m missing anything and please let me know. Thanks!

DustyRoadsapp

Reaction score

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was playing on it. Nice to have the frequencies. As well as most you can see where it is on a map.
Is there a way to search via a map?
Let's say I don't know the name of the road. But I can find it on a map. And pull the frequency that way?

DustyRoadsapp

Reaction score
I was playing on it. Nice to have the frequencies. As well as most you can see where it is on a map.
Is there a way to search via a map?
Let's say I don't know the name of the road. But I can find it on a map. And pull the frequency that way?
I’ll add it to my list and see what I can do! Thx for the idea!

• Love
Reactions: RXN

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far I haven’t come across any rr channels for this area, if you want to add any from NW bc I can give you a few names of the roads and the rr channels.

DustyRoadsapp

Reaction score
So far I haven’t come across any rr channels for this area, if you want to add any from NW bc I can give you a few names of the roads and the rr channels.
That would be great! Could you send them to dusty@ksp-es.com please.
I’m running a swag competition for info! Winner gets a Dusty roads hoody and merch (swag) bag. Details are on our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.

Reactions: RXN

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a folder 1 inch thick filled with frequencies, hell i even had BC hydro phoning me once for their own frequencies they couldn't seem to find. But that is quite the challenge putting them all into an app. Some companies guard their frequencies like fort knox.

Top Bottom