Dreaming of BRAAAAPPP

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just dropped my assault off with Bigdawg for an install and was very impressed with the install on his unit!!! His kits dont have all the bling factor of a push set up (wich is pretty but pointless) but everything is done clean and tidy! He was very helpful and explained things in a chill non pushy way unlike alot of the shops that I had been to. Not to mention, you cant beat the price! If this set up is as reliable and pulls as hard as I have heard I dont see any other place for Polaris guys wantn boost that would be better. I should have pics and reviews from the maiden trip next week.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just dropped my assault off with Bigdawg for an install and was very impressed with the install on his unit!!! His kits dont have all the bling factor of a push set up (wich is pretty but pointless) but everything is done clean and tidy! He was very helpful and explained things in a chill non pushy way unlike alot of the shops that I had been to. Not to mention, you cant beat the price! If this set up is as reliable and pulls as hard as I have heard I dont see any other place for Polaris guys wantn boost that would be better. I should have pics and reviews from the maiden trip next week.

Kit was shipped late last week.....Had it set up same as mine.....hope to have kit by wednesday and then start bringing the Assault to life to breath fire......will keep you posted....

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little update the Turbo kit showed up today so I will starting to do the install.....I will post Pic's of the progress of the install.......

BD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Mr. Mike here are some pic's of your sled being TURBO'D......

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

Should be ready to fire up and take for test ride tomorrow........

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lookn good man!!!! Im stoked, ther are quite a few of my boys runnin dragons meetn me to ride sunday, monday. I get razzed by them alot for runnin a shorter track, but I think the 155s are in for some trouble this time! I was highmarking right with them with the NOS so should destroy em with this set up. We`ll se if i can catch the 163s BRAAAPPP

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be interesting......Are you still a go for Saturday? Like i said before I will bring the sleds to Vale and I will help you set up and go through everything so you know what your doing....

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, for sure as long as I dont have any crazy disasters at work Im definately in!!! 99% sure it will work out. I need some of your stickers too!!! There is no better billboard than the hood of a sled that just cranked up a retarded schute HAHA

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
if it runs as good as bigdawgs ull be impressed cause i was when i drove his for a bit :)

and you where damn right bd testride a turb nd u want one :)

Top Bottom