Dodge 360 Gasser

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever put a programmer in a 01 dodge 360 gasser.Wondering if it is worth the money? I allready have the cold air intake ,spacer and K&N filer and a perfomance muffler.Just a thought.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever put a programmer in a 01 dodge 360 gasser.Wondering if it is worth the money? I allready have the cold air intake ,spacer and K&N filer and a perfomance muffler.Just a thought.

My boy (the CHAMP) has a 2001 360 gas job..... He also is looking for a programmer for his. But he wants one that will transmit ignition to a stick of dynamite That has been carefully placed . :D

How are you liking yours ? ..... They have lots of snap with no load.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I would do that but i wouldn't want to get caught.And it is guttless empty,loaded or with the wind pushing you. But itis what itis

indydude

Reaction score
Go to DodgeTalk.com, and look in the 2nd gen forums. Your intake is a good start, the tb spacer is only good for a paperweight on your desk. From my understanding a bg custom flash is the best, but there is a thread on chips and what works and what does not. Best sight IMHO.

tanner

Reaction score

I put one in a 02 5.9 (360). I think it was a waste of money, If u change it from performance to economy there is some difference but stock to performance its not noticeable. Fuel milage is about 10.5 miles to the gallon on all the settings.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put one in my 03 HEMI, didn't get a much of a power increase, but the shift points on the new programmer made a big difference in shifting, plus it raises the rev limiter and the governer if you have a heavy foot. No fuel mileage difference either. I have only tried the 87 octane program. If I ever hit the lotto I will try out the premium fuel ones.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input.I actually bought a Hypertech Max energy programmer for it and it does make a difference(i think)

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I put in a superchips program in my '99 360 and I wasn't impressed. The tuner does have alot of features. I thought it was not worth the money I spent. I got more out of the exhaust and intake mods. Also adjust your transmission bands. It also made a differance.
Steve

Top Bottom