do you know what the main difference is that I see

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and I think its great :d.....over on SW all the mods are like a bunch of spooks ...you never see you never hear em ....can't even talk to them ..here I see the mods are right in there contributing to whatever, it means that they give a rats arse about whats happening ...the only time you the SW mods is right after a big twister like this past weekend other than that nada.

kinda more layed back I think ....hav'nt experienced any BS.. or name calling that goes on over there....

just got outa the docs yesterday says my BP was 140/100 .....tell me this internet kindergarten crap doesn't get to a guy after awhile ...

I like it here and lots of the same dudes I used to hang with anyways

:theCabin:

and this emoticon is pretty close to what I got

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hmmmmm, guess you haven't gotten to know the badwrabbitdude, then........ Lol.....

Attachments

10.5 KB · Views: 249

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this was my old 96 summit
triple 809 in it jaws pipes v force reed, m-10, light weight stuff

2009-01-08-1518-25.jpg
[/IMG]

2009-01-08-1516-53.jpg
[/IMG]

and I had a 98 summit x
2009-01-08-1514-15.jpg
[/IMG]
2009-01-08-1520-05.jpg
[/IMG]

had a 97 MXZ 583..no pics

then I had a 98 Mach Z ck3
Picture003.jpg
[/IMG]

then got my 04 rev 800

100_0452.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0417.jpg
[/IMG]

then ... made a deal with tracy on this :d

carbon1.jpg
[/IMG]

carbon2.jpg
[/IMG]

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet sled mike! And yes it is better here!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S&M reminds me of Snowest when I first joined many years ago. Small forum with lots of great information. Then it became popular and grew rapidly in membership and problems. Soon the great information was replaced with trash and insults. Slowly the good members who used the site for information left, and Snowest evolved to where it is now.

I had 2000 posts on the old Snowest site over about 5 years, now I have less than 60 on the new site. I hope with the visibility of the Mods;), the get togethers:beer:, and the great information currently available that Snow and Mud doesn't grow to fast and remains a forum that we can all enjoy.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We as Mods are trying to maintain that fine line between letting the Peeps have a little fun and things getting out of control.
We've relaxed things a bit over the last 6 months and most seem happier about that but no one wants it to be a "free for all" and many are quick to let us know when they think that is happening (thanks).

As Mods we always welcome feedback and hope to keep this place comfortable for most peeps, but we also understand this site may not be for everyone.

I think you Peeps really showed what you are made of with the donations to the Horses and the Avy Deaths....Nothing But A First Class Group Of People.

S&M reminds me of Snowest when I first joined many years ago. Small forum with lots of great information. Then it became popular and grew rapidly in membership and problems. Soon the great information was replaced with trash and insults. Slowly the good members who used the site for information left, and Snowest evolved to where it is now.

I had 2000 posts on the old Snowest site over about 5 years, now I have less than 60 on the new site. I hope with the visibility of the Mods;), the get togethers:beer:, and the great information currently available that Snow and Mud doesn't grow to fast and remains a forum that we can all enjoy.

Top Bottom