distance from dawson creek to core lodge

xpmaster

Reaction score
wondering if anyone knows how far it is from dawson to core lodge area? doesnt seem to be any rooms availble in tumbler the days im looking to go. also has anybody had any experieces with major rentals in gp?
thanks

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
wondering if anyone knows how far it is from dawson to core lodge area? doesnt seem to be any rooms availble in tumbler the days im looking to go. also has anybody had any experieces with major rentals in gp?
thanks

You'd be about an hour and a half driving respectfully. It take us just over 2hrs from GP going out through Elmworth and the Hiding Creek road. I don't beat the piss out of my truck so driving styles will vary time....obviously. I've heard finding a room in Dawson Creek can be a challange also. And if you find one in Tumbler it's nothing under $200 a nite. You could stay at the BMI in Beaverlodge. Clean and good food. If you choose to travel the Hiding it's an oilfield/forestry road with some uncurtious drivers on it at times. As far as majors goes for rentals I haven't heard what they're like. But I imagine they'll put a dent in your credit card for sure. They might give you a deal if you stay there but I'd pass on that.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had friends rent from Majors. If you don't go much, or need a second machine cheap, its the way to go. IIRC, if you need a machine for a saturday, you can pick it up friday, ride saturday, and return sunday morning for ~$200

Reaction score
Website
www.visittumblerridge.ca

xpmaster

Reaction score
yes i have rooms booked at wilderness lodge now on jan6. i will check with your prior to leaving to see what snow conditions are like if thats ok? thanks

Top Bottom