Disney Land Hotels?

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to disneyland with wife and 5 yr old daughter dec 1st. Meeting grandparents there so will have access to a car for the most part. Looking at all the hotels and wondering if we should limit ourselves to the ones right across the street in walking distance or if someone knows of a good one in reasonable distance they like for some reason. Or try to get into a resort hotel and if the extra grand is worth the convenience. Not gonna really be pool weather so time at the hotel is probably going to be minimal? Open to any ideas and advice

Burns

Reaction score
Best Western Park Place is good. Right across the street, affordable and have adjoining rooms if you want. We have also stayed at the BW raffles about a mile away. Found it a bit far. The resorts are awesome but I don't see the value.

Sent from my iPad using

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best western is a good value and nice and close! Right at the crosswalk to enter the park. We also stayed inside at one of the resorts and I would likely not do it again. It was nice not but not worth the extra money.

mountaincatab

Reaction score
We stayed at the Hilton which was nice. It was within walking distance. We booked through AMA travel and the Hilton was part of the package

Chrisp1

Reaction score
We stayed at the Lemon Tree. Just a short drive, room had a balcony overlooking the pool, full kitchen, and the price was really good.

Skyhigh

Reaction score
We stayed at the Ramada Anaheim, it was a bit of a walk but the breakfast included made it worth it. Good food, and one less cost

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed at the Ramada Anaheim, it was a bit of a walk but the breakfast included made it worth it. Good food, and one less cost

We stayed at the Ramada Maingate right across from the main gate to DIsneyland couple springs ago... Hotel was ok. Nothing special. Pool was ok, kinda chilly but kids don't care. Bubba Gump restaurant walking distance as well as outlet mall with pubs, bowling, etc. Angels Stadium is a short car ride... Same with Jarrod and Brandy's pawn shop... Lol

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have stayed at the grand Californian a few times. Little over priced but it is so convenient that we pay for it. Like being able to be in California adventure Land even Disney and return to the room to rest for a few or what have you. The worst part is eating breakfast because the only restaurant is the character one and it adds Up in a hurry. Like I said Deffinatly overpriced but I do it simply for convenience with the 3 kids. Another thing to think about is the age of your kids. That can make a difference in the distance from the park you stay

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed in a condo in Dana Point (45 mins away) and just drove up there 3 or 4 times. I'm glad I didn't stay in Anaheim..there sure is a gong show feel around Disneyland. To each their own though.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went last Christmas and stayed at the Annabella, it's about a 7 to 10 min walk great place

Just got back from Disney...Good times. Stayed at the Anabella too. Fantastic locationa dn would stay again. Very easy access to Downtown Disney and the two parks (can shortcut through the Grand Californian). Prices seemed reasonable. We booked on line for best rates. We had our breakfasts included, but the menu pricing was reasonable compared to what we heard others were paying.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are booked into the Carousel, was between that and the Annabella. Rooms were booking fast and we didnt have much choice on days due to meeting the inlaws and packages etc. Sure we didnt get a screaming deal but we will have a good time either way.

Top Bottom