Dirt bike tours in Las Vegas

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finished riding for the second time with American Adventure Tours.
Did some sweet desert/small mountain single track above Primm for 3 hours of flowy ripping.

Anybody ridden with other groups while on trips down here?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading down there in Sept. What do they charge? What bikes etc etc. More details man!!! Did the same thing in Maui and now I'm hooked.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading down there in Sept. What do they charge? What bikes etc etc. More details man!!! Did the same thing in Maui and now I'm hooked.
There's a thread somewhere on it, I think about $1g/day if I remember correctly.

Hope the trails were flowy to keep the speed up. Went for a ride this weekend and it was 28C and I forgot how gross it can be riding on a hot day. After pushing through some ugly cross ditching the creek crossing was very welcome.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
300 including the ktm 525 that I rode (I ride a 530 at home)

Have to remember to fire the water into you, hot enough your sweat evaporates instantly. Last year was 110F.

A bit more if you need gear. I brought mine this time.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And they do quad and rzr but they don't get to the good stuff as much as the bike

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if the wife wanted to go they would let her ride a quad and I could get the bike kinda thing? Of course that would kill the single track idea though. It would be cool if we both could do it.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always interested in taking the 5 or 7 day baja tour... looks awesome... they repair maintain your bike... you arrive at hotel and relax with a cold fresh beer... sound perfect to me...

calgaryyz250

Reaction score
We went with Trac-On. Simply awesome. Think it was about 500$ a head per day. Rode newish KTMs. He's got a couple two strokes. Wicked.

Reaction score
always interested in taking the 5 or 7 day baja tour... looks awesome... they repair maintain your bike... you arrive at hotel and relax with a cold fresh beer... sound perfect to me...

Done Ensenada to cabo twice. Another time just ripped around in the north. San Felipe, mikes sky ect. Chris Haines tours is real good. Ride pretty much sun up to sun down some days. Always a good meal and drinks. The riding and pace and terrain gets better once they see what kind of a group they have.

Like any group activity, it's only as good as the guys you are with. Plenty of yap yap in San Diego, not so much after day one is over.

nrgetic

Reaction score
Hi all, my wife and I will be travelling to Vegas in early April 2015. We have three days left for a motorbike tour. We both ride motorbikes offroad (Rallye,Enduro) and onroad. Now we are curious if there is a chance for a three day (2 Nights) self drive (no guide) offroad trip around vegas ? We simply need the bikes a track and acomm.

Any help much appreciated !
Thanks
Roland

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done Ensenada to cabo twice. Another time just ripped around in the north. San Felipe, mikes sky ect. Chris Haines tours is real good. Ride pretty much sun up to sun down some days. Always a good meal and drinks. The riding and pace and terrain gets better once they see what kind of a group they have.

Like any group activity, it's only as good as the guys you are with. Plenty of yap yap in San Diego, not so much after day one is over.

X2 - Did the Ensenada to Cabo trip 2 years ago with Chris Haines & would love to do it again. I believe they do a couple different tours around vegas also. Chris Haines tours deliver a top notch experience, and Calgaryyz250 is def. correct on the riding group. Our group had a wide range of riders in it. Few strong intermediate guys all the way down to a couple REALLY slow guys.

There's also a few other tour companies out there that are geared towards stronger riders.

My only advice is to leave your ego at home and just enjoy the trip. I could see some guys getting frustrated with the slower riders, but just allowed more time to talk to locals and take pictures when you're waiting for the rest of the group to catch up.

Top Bottom