Diamond S Cans

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who sells them in Canada, looking for one for an M8000.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since they're $800 CDN they ain't too popular up here...

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountains edge in sundre has them. 2 different I believe. Packed and baffled/ or open and loud lol

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could put on a complete Jaws exhaust system for close to the same price. Lose 25lbs and gain 12hp. Have to buy a fuel controller though.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could put on a complete Jaws exhaust system for close to the same price. Lose 25lbs and gain 12hp. Have to buy a fuel controller though.

I know but I don't want to affect warranty, they gain 4-5hp according to dynotech and are very quiet which is what I am after

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know but I don't want to affect warranty, they gain 4-5hp according to dynotech and are very quiet which is what I am after

They wont gain 4-5 hp, a can will never give you real power, weight loss can feel like a power gain, they can claim what they want i guess, and apparently people believe it, full exhaust is the only way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And as far as warranty, ive had a couple sleds with full SLP exhaust and still got warranty right to the end...... get a beyter dealer lol

Last edited:

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And as far as warranty, ive had a couple sleds with full SLP exhaust and still got warranty right to the end...... get a beyter dealer lol

With a full pipe set with fuel controller to work properly, you would need a REALLY GOOD dealer to get warranty. Especially now in this market, they have to submit pictures as they tear down for claims from what I've experienced. Which is why I will never buy a Polaris from a certain dealer ever again. Denied warrantee on a ranger and rzr, yet I did no upgrades and didn't swamp.

With my new Cat, I was was allowed a Y pipe/can, and change reeds and get coverage, unless the reeds fail and go thru motor, then I'm hooped

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They wont gain 4-5 hp, a can will never give you real power, weight loss can feel like a power gain, they can claim what they want i guess, and apparently people believe it, full exhaust is the only way to go

I have followed dyno tech research for years and they have always had good data, the thing I like is these cans don't lose power like some others....if you gain any HP its bonus

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no dealer in town anymore, nearest dealer is 2hrs away

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They definitely are on the no loss of power side but cans will never gain on a 2 stroke, as for warranty, yes my dealer is great and they are 3.5 hours away, and my arctic cat certified mechanic is great as well, never an issue, could do anything bolt on or plug and play, aside from a turbo or big bore

Top Bottom