DSCF4573.jpg
2010-04-03 :d

DSCF0019.jpg DSCF0013.jpg

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
If you can come a bit later in the season, just keeps getting better after Christmas.:twocents:
Some amazing snow in Mar.-Apr.
The sledrevelstoke.com site is down right now but should be up again tomorrow. Lots of places to choose from who support our grooming program here in Revy.
Boulder and Frisby are only 5-10 mins. from town.

Last edited:

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of snow.... not so much fun.... Bite your tongue!!!! The more the merrier.QUOTE=steveo10;1232948]i recall taking the gf back to turbo early dec/09 without a problem.... lots of snow. dec/10 not so much fun[/QUOTE]

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As others have already noted you have a number of choices accomodation wise. Their is some nice hotels in town as well that support the club and since how you are renting you can stay anywhere and not have to worry about loading/unloading. However it is alot nicer to get dressed and just walk over to your sled. Alot of people on here have had numerous bad experiences at Glacier. I have satyed their numerous times and personally never had a bad experience? The food as noted is nothing to write home about but I don't eat their anyways or use their fuel. I find the accomodation and beds nicer then the peaks. I have never had a bad experience at peaks either. I will make a note that the owner of the peaks is a standup guy and is very involved with his guests and makes you feel very welcomed. Both places are great in my opinion. This is debated every year and I base my opinion on places by my own experiences not others. As for renting sleds. I would rent the sleds from randy at full speed rentals and he is at the peaks. Again standup guy. As for riding in early Dec and making an impression on the wife, I would honestly shoot for later in the season as others have pointed out it can get really sketchy up their in a hurry. It is not always enjoyable if you don't know where you are going and you can't see 3ft infront of you to get back down. I will be going last weekend in Nov as we always do depending on snowpack but early Dec riding is not always enjoyable if you don't know the area. Nor the less if you decide to come hope you have an enjoyable unforgetable time.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also agree with staying at the peaks. Glacier house is nice but the owners and staff are not the most friendly. The food is horrible as previously stated.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I vote for the Peaks as well. We stayed at the Glacier House a few times and had problems as well. IMO they look after them selfs first and take your money and thats it. Yes, they have one of the best locations in Revy and the setup is good but the people who own the Glacier House are difficult to deal with.

Been staying at the Peaks Lodge for 4 years now, cant say enough good things about them. Great experience sums it up.

PS.. you can also rent sleds from Full Speed Rentals at the Peaks.

just my opinion.

x2 :beer:

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't stay anywhere else but the peak i got to know the owner and he is a great guy. For the food just head across the road to the great white north and its one of the best in town and the owner there loves to mingle with the crowd and the waitresses are super freindly

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of 12 of us stayed at Glacier last season for 4-5 days, didnt have any complaints. I didnt find the food as bas as some of you have said. We rebooked for this season too, so in our experience, it was good. feb 24-28 this yr!

hilinerider

Reaction score
A group of 12 of us stayed at Glacier last season for 4-5 days, didnt have any complaints. I didnt find the food as bas as some of you have said. We rebooked for this season too, so in our experience, it was good. feb 24-28 this yr!
you are in the minority or have not got a belly full of alex yet but hope your ride is good and post pics

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feb 28 was also epic last yr 3ft of fresh up Hunters range. coulda been the deepest day of the yr for me!!!!!

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOVE IT!!!! ya im putting on a headlight elimination kit. gonna look good cant wait

Top Bottom