Dec 8 - 11 Trip

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goin out to do some testing on the M100 tomorrow up luceille so will post pics tomorrow night..

Laner155

Reaction score
Had a bddy just get bak last weekend and said it wasnt a great ride and the snow conditions arnt that great but that could change because mcbride just got a bunch of snow.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a bddy just get bak last weekend and said it wasnt a great ride and the snow conditions arnt that great but that could change because mcbride just got a bunch of snow.

Don't know where your buddy rode, it was handlebar deep in the meadows on the weekend.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know where your buddy rode, it was handlebar deep in the meadows on the weekend.

I have pics to prove that!!! I will try and put them up this W/E. Good meeting you Mcbride guys bb.

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great time in McBride!!! More than enough snow....well, can you ever have too much snow. People were great!! Thanks to everyone for being so helpful!! I do have pictures, but nothing that does the amount of snow we encountered justice. Thanks Glen for the goodies!! I am sure we will be bringing back a larger party at some point this year.:d:beer::perfect10::bluesbros:

Top Bottom