Dec 8 - 11 Trip

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone coming back from McBride this weekend??? What are the conditions like?? We're supposed to head out that way tommorrow. Valemont or McBride??:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard from people that valemount isn't very good right now, unless they got the snow we did last night.. Guys are saying that there was 3ft of fresh yesterday and we got a big dump of snow in town last night. Should know later this afternoon how much snow there is now. Got people going to stop by the shop here in mcbride to give me a report when they get down off of the hill....

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update...when we make it over there we will be sure to stop in!! We have not sledded in McBride yet but I know lots of friends who have. This may be the reason why we aren't to sure about McBride. I just want to go somewhere there's snow!!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just back from riding Renshaw both Friday and Saturday. We found lots of good snow to play in Friday and even more Saturday. Shoulders are still sore from pulling out snow bunjee and stuck Cat's....lol. Only down fall is the trail is quite chitty, just like spring riding conditions once the groomer shuts down for the season. Rumor has it tho that grooming may start Tuesday.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pic's from Saturday ride...

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• sledding Dec 5-7 059 (Small).jpg
    sledding Dec 5-7 059 (Small).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 51
  • sledding Dec 5-7 053 (Small).jpg
    sledding Dec 5-7 053 (Small).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 41

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mcbride, BC got lots of snow at ground and top of mountains will be tons of tons. I hope you guys will have really fun with fresh powder.

BELL MOUNTAIN MOTEL

MANDEEP
250-569-0312

So....is this the place to stay if a guy goes to Mcbride? I heard you sled right from town. Can you tell me a bit about the place?

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to mcbride, rode there friday and there was a ton of snow up renshaw! Only had to get the dragon unstuck once! Going back up there next weekend. The trail up is pretty rough but if the groomer gets out it will be much better.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to mcbride, rode there friday and there was a ton of snow up renshaw! Only had to get the dragon unstuck once! Going back up there next weekend. The trail up is pretty rough but if the groomer gets out it will be much better.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Don't go to Mcbride it's not as good as they say. Anywhere else is better! LOL.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys up lucielle today said that theye were in chest deep fresh powder.. and most other places poeple say it was 3ft of fresh from last night alone..

Last edited:

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all your input, it's very much appreciated!!! We are leaving this afternoon for McBride. GLENGINE.....do you folks rent avalanche beacons?? We will more then likely see you fellows tonight. Once again, thanks for all your updates.....this forum site rulz!!!!:d:cool:

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your killing me.......we will be there in 10hrs! We'll stop by in the morning to check out your place and ask some question GLENGINE.....also to rent some beacons. Thanks for the updates!

magnet32

Reaction score
road mcbride 5-6-7 renshaw,bell and luciell,great time lots of powder,visibility ify at times,overall great first ride.great advice and help@spindrift,great people,stop in and say hi

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know exactly when Renshaw is going to be groomed. Heading out tommorow.

Trail build on Renshaw starts Tuesday am. If riding Tues. Wed. and Thurs. go slow as he will be on the trail. You do not want to run into the back of him, as you will lose that battle. Slow down PLEASE. Have fun as there is a ton of new snow.

Top Bottom