dealer says that the m1000 6400-6500 rpm stumble is caused by fuel?

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
installed the SLP kit last night. not sure how well its going to work. had to cut some of the air box then mounted it. will post some pics tonight and let ya know how it ran. we did this both to my M7 and M8 it apparently gives 2hp :p and eliminates the accordian hose thing :p

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
installed the SLP kit last night. not sure how well its going to work. had to cut some of the air box then mounted it. will post some pics tonight and let ya know how it ran. we did this both to my M7 and M8 it apparently gives 2hp :p and eliminates the accordian hose thing :p

I have the slp intake kit on my sled and it works well. I dont know about addin any power i just like gettin rid of that stupid hose. I also run the speedwerx billet airhorn that is about twice the size of the stock one but fit and works with the slp intake just fine.

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perfect. i am not looking for any HP gain just get rid of my hose (has wholes) and seal this intake up better. :D

mason1000

Reaction score
Well I finally got out for a good rip changed the fuel and wham oh runs like a dream just thought that I should post my final results. It stuttered when I first fired it up but after it was warm it ran perfectly.
Hope this post saves a few headaches.

Cheers

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was riding with 90 oct before but ran two tanks of 87 over the weekend and dint miss a beat , wish i could say the same for my belt !

Top Bottom