Day ride...Monday. May 21, 2012

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe for those workin most of the long weekend but have Monday off, or for some who aren't goin campin for other reasons....

Who's up for a day ride next monday??

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend from Sask. coming out to ride & we will be doing day rides all 3 days of the long weekend . Not sure where we will be at each day, but will be doing bighorn for 1 day & probably Nordegg to misty valley another day, not sure about the third day yet. Call if you want to join or have a good plan for the 3rd day 403-845-0435.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend from Sask. coming out to ride & we will be doing day rides all 3 days of the long weekend . Not sure where we will be at each day, but will be doing bighorn for 1 day & probably Nordegg to misty valley another day, not sure about the third day yet. Call if you want to join or have a good plan for the 3rd day 403-845-0435.

Thanks Hadster....I get in touch with ya tomorrow!! :beer:

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Hadster, thanks for invitin me, BUT I have too much to do before I head out for next weekend...I just won't have time to do a couple minor repairs to the quad and rewire my camper's 12V system. Again thanks for the invite...:cool:

Top Bottom