d & d fire breather intake

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any body run one of these ,was thinkin of tryin out one on an 09 m8?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dito , then cut out some more holes. Would like to know the opinions on this. I have the air horn right now , but i think this will really open up the air intake. And its shiny :beer:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the timbersled kit on my m7 seemed to work pretty good just make sure u have the frog skinz vents on the front nose of your sled my m7 had the factory holed vents and would pack up with snow around my filters other than that I loved my kit d&d will be the same as the timbersled

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the timbersled kit on my m7 seemed to work pretty good just make sure u have the frog skinz vents on the front nose of your sled my m7 had the factory holed vents and would pack up with snow around my filters other than that I loved my kit d&d will be the same as the timbersled

i ran the fire breather on my m 1000 and liked it. it did cause some minor tuning issues cause the air isnt consistant when the powder was deep and melting on the engine The best set up is a stock air box but i did like the fire breather with no major issues

allanp

Reaction score
i ran the fire breather on my m 1000 and liked it. it did cause some minor tuning issues cause the air isnt consistant when the powder was deep and melting on the engine The best set up is a stock air box but i did like the fire breather with no major issues

Did you run a control box with the d and d intake?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never had to run a controller on my m7 until i did the ported jugs and heads then controller was needed but until then mine had y-pipe,pipe,can,timbersled air intake,timing key, vforce reeds and ran great with no tuning needed

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run one on my M8. I added a set of MoFlo vents in the nose cone and have never had an issue with it.

Top Bottom