Custom made Sled cover?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run an XM cover on my Alpha fits very well. If I was doing long hwy trips I would possibly put a bungy around the handlebars and one between the the plastic running board clips.

Ghfalls

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be sweet if someone made a fitted hard plastic cover that would go over the entire sled, skis and all? Nice clean sled after open trailering would be great.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still surprises me that no one currently makes a cover the goes over the entire sled all the way down to the bottom front and rear. seems they would sell all they could make.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need to design a shrink fitted style like they put on boats
one with a zipper you can take on and off

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the doo covers are pretty good. They put a lot of thought into the design and the material. Sadly the Polaris ones suck. Out of all the crazy tech they develop on these sleds you would think they could hire a good upholstery person to design something. They should for what they charge.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve owned all brands over the past 25yrs. Doo covers have long been the best!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still surprises me that no one currently makes a cover the goes over the entire sled all the way down to the bottom front and rear. seems they would sell all they could make.
110.jpg

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd seen the skinz covers before and inquired about a year or so ago and they said they were no longer making them. i'll shoot them an email again.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I run a doo cover on my alpha and high country. Best cover ever made. Skidoo G4 covers fit perfect on 18 plus cats
I run an XM cover on my Alpha fits very well. If I was doing long hwy trips I would possibly put a bungy around the handlebars and one between the the plastic running board clips.
The newer G4 covers have some additional straps around the bars and those yellow plastic "tighteners" that go under the running boards. Seems to tighten everything up very well.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd seen the skinz covers before and inquired about a year or so ago and they said they were no longer making them. i'll shoot them an email again.
I had one got my old m. They were pretty decent.

Top Bottom