Cross Country ATV Race...interested?

FyreRyder

Reaction score
You might want to consider the BIS nightmare before you unoffically bankrupt yourself if some one gets hurt.

What is BIS?

My thoughts are, everyone contributes to a collective beer bucket (send a wife on a beer run while everyone is riding) then leave a ten spot on the table. First one back finds a pile of cash; who's to say he won't keep it??

Maybe two piles of cash. One that's dusty and wrinkled for the old guys and one that's not for the young guys.

But you're right, it would be a good idea to look into the legalities just to CYA.

Thinking June sometime. In May we are doing the Rocky Rail line and July is the campout.

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
We would so be in for this!!

Any ideas as to where it would take place?

I would volunteer to be the wife who goes on the beer run.....but I cannot make any promises as to returninng with the beer for the guys!! lol

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this sounds like it could be sum serious fun!! cant wait untill all the details have been finalized, i live just outta calgary but am willing to help get everything organized and help wherever is needed, let me know what i can do to get the ball rolling cheers :beer::beer:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If its bike friendly I'm game. I will ride thru anything the 4x4's do. However I agree with the classing because it's not exactly fair for 4x4ers to try to compete with bikes, we just have the speed and agility hehe.

FyreRyder

Reaction score
I spoke to a buddy in the legal community and he indicated that having a ride that has prize money associated with it opens you up to a civil law suit. Even if people sign release forms etc.

However, something like this can be organized as a BYOB and no cash prize (only bragging rights for snow and mud)

Top Bottom