CR boards vs Airframes vs B&M

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wanna buy a set of boards and heard so many opinions,each company says there's are better...To me they all look good but when i compared CR to AF or B&M i find i like how the CR's cover up that piece when the guy has to remove the stock board.When i can see the part of the board that was cut out it doesn't look that great,but the boards are nice...Then when i look at CR's i honestly think they won't remove the snow as good as the AF or B&M,but like how a guy can't see the board that was removed and love how much wider they are compared to stock...If anyone has compared what do u think?...BTW CR didn't bring enough down so now i have to order from the shop and pay BC's HST and shipping,which sux
CR $600 raw alumiunum or $800 painted
B&M $400 painted

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never heard any complaints on the tube kind (b&m and skinz) they are strong, snow will not stick to them.........the cr ones are flat plate with large holes like mine......and at all the flat spots even with the tunnel painted will collect snow.

Hands down go with the b&ms

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rudy i picked up some bm boards from dave on friday the are pretty sweet i think with a little work i will be able to hide any of the old boards that i had to cut i willl take pics and post them when i get everything done

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We are getting a huge Skinz order on Saturday and will have in stock all manufacturers boards. The boards that are coming in are the powder coated black ones.

A couple of tricks we have found that work well when you are installing our Skinz Airframes are to have an air riveter and an air body saw if at all possible. Beg, borrow, rent or steal an air riveter for sure your hands will thank you!!. The next thing we used on our last install that worked really slick was an air body saw. Prior to that we used a grinder to cut off the boards but it made it a bit tricky to get some of the corner cuts in. The body saw gave a nice clean cut in those corners and was much nicer to work with.

It's pretty hard to do a direct comparison too because the Skinz Airframes are the only ones that have been on the snow for 4 seasons.

Jan

Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Here's a picture of them on our Nytro and M6 100_0692.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0725.jpg
    100_0725.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 114