Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FLkxzK6VgAM4IWN

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES!!! Now we know the media is lying because trudy pass a law and now on one owns any of these bad weapons and magazines, not even the criminals
It could be possible. Most AR’s came with a 30 round mag standard but those sold into Canada have a rivet that limits them to only 5 rounds. Anyone with a cordless drill can convert it in a couple seconds back to the 30 round capability. That may be what happened?

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's interesting and concerning, especially with Trudeau and Bill Blair invoking the emergency measures act. Could be a legit situation or a setup, who knows.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can't see the whole guns at Coutts situation wasn't a false flag / planted / whatever you want or need to call it, you're either incredibly naive or dense. The problem all along for the government is these protests were too peaceful and well organized that they couldn't physically do anything without an all out PR nightmare. All of a sudden "we seized guns from DANGEROUS PEOPLE" near a protest and Joe Public in Toronto is alright with invoking the Emergency Act.
These people at these protests need our support now, more than ever.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well so much for Canada if they pass the emergency war act against its own people who not one politician have had the balls to even speak to, this country will never be the same, unfortunately most Canadians will just pull there pants down and bend over . Pretty sad day for our country, all our veterans that sacrificed their lives for our freedom all for there children grandchildren to just let it be takin away because they don't want any interuption in there life, selfish sons of bitches , that's what most Canadians our proving themselves to be, Never in my life would I have thought this to be possible without a major fight but looks like I was wrong about my country, I wonder if any of the countries we've help liberate there country will come help us, probably not, like I said if this is passed all Canada should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this, I guess the next move will be going around rounding up supporters and making them pay for what we've done, time to get ready for the backlash because they now know they can get away with anything, illegal or not, the people will just bend over and take it with a smile on there face, Good By Canada,I'll miss you.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can't see the whole guns at Coutts situation wasn't a false flag / planted / whatever you want or need to call it, you're either incredibly naive or dense. The problem all along for the government is these protests were too peaceful and well organized that they couldn't physically do anything without an all out PR nightmare. All of a sudden "we seized guns from DANGEROUS PEOPLE" near a protest and Joe Public in Toronto is alright with invoking the Emergency Act.
no idea what happened at coutts, but i can imagine there was heavy infiltration by undercover forces, looking to get people riled up to do something? they tried it in Ottawa, who knows?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well so much for Canada if they pass the emergency war act against its own people who not one politician have had the balls to even speak to, this country will never be the same, unfortunately most Canadians will just pull there pants down and bend over . Pretty sad day for our country, all our veterans that sacrificed their lives for our freedom all for there children grandchildren to just let it be takin away because they don't want any interuption in there life, selfish sons of bitches , that's what most Canadians our proving themselves to be, Never in my life would I have thought this to be possible without a major fight but looks like I was wrong about my country, I wonder if any of the countries we've help liberate there country will come help us, probably not, like I said if this is passed all Canada should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this, I guess the next move will be going around rounding up supporters and making them pay for what we've done, time to get ready for the backlash because they now know they can get away with anything, illegal or not, the people will just bend over and take it with a smile on there face, Good By Canada,I'll miss you.
it's not over yet! everyday Tru-d is losing support, anything can happen in the next week or so?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's interesting and concerning, especially with Trudeau and Bill Blair invoking the emergency measures act. Could be a legit situation or a setup, who knows.
They’re floundering and have no idea what to do. The same thing has happened throughout history when peaceful, nonviolent civil disobedience has occurred. Trudeau is mad because nobody is listening to him and worldwide media is calling him names, and bill Blair can’t see through his alcoholic haze far enough to understand what’s going on.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you are right Imdoo'n but buy how passive people are when talking about it and trust me I talk about it to everyone I meet most just don't seem to care

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t discount the fact that there’s people out there stupid enough to take guns down there. Just listen to some of the whackadoodle conspiracy theorists on this site alone and it’s obvious that that level of ignorance and idiocy exists.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh come on man (as Biden would say...lol)

Your view of many people just taking it with a smile is not a fair presentation of the whole situation...Canadians pulling their pants down and taking it....your view is slightly skewed to one side. You guys had TONS of support when this started but as this went from a protest to an occupation, its gotten down right ridiculous. Like I said from the beginning, you want to change the government, protest in their backyard or at their constituency offices. But shutting down our economy by stopping border traffic for this many days is plain wrong. Once you start affecting other tax payers, who also have rights like you, the support will decrease. Remember, others have rights too.
Your excuse to say you are fighting for other peoples rights are becoming less and less believable.

Some of the Premiers, like J Kenney have done all they can. He, like some other Premiers set out a plan of removing restrictions. It CANNOT ALL HAPPEN AT ONCE! We have the Vax passport gone (in Alberta anyways), the mandatory mask wearing law is set to be removed in two weeks. Kenny has no control over the border rules...tha.ts the FEDS. So why continue to embarrass Kenny? He was on your side to get changes made. He's come through on what what asked for on what he has control over!
Now what is happening at the Coutts border, don't expect the rest of Canada to support? Guns, body armour??? Whether this was planted or not...no longer matters....most Canadians are turning against you.

Go block Parliament in Ottawa...fill up that area...Get rid of the f'n bouncy castles and hottubs and band stages FFS! eventually Trudeau will be forced to swallow his pride and speak to the group, But blocking borders and residential neighborhoods?.... not cool anymore.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying but I think it should have been over by now if most Canadians would have stood up and helped, but instead they sit in there happy world watching msm and not caring enough to do there own research, I followed along at the start to do my part (vaxxed) but when that did not much to get my old life back and they keep saying it's not good enough I got suspicious, to me anyways it's not about covid now it's how our paid representative's have responded to there own people , they are treating our fellow Canadians like crap and doing very chitty things to make our people look bad , mostly lies but most don't seem to care, I could be wrong and it would not be the first time but anyone who is against freedom for all citizens of Canada is not really what Canadians are known for so in other words Canada is not the same as when I was living my younger years and with this new attitude it never will be.

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh come on man (as Biden would say...lol)

Your view of many people just taking it with a smile is not a fair presentation of the whole situation...Canadians pulling their pants down and taking it....your view is slightly skewed to one side. You guys had TONS of support when this started but as this went from a protest to an occupation, its gotten down right ridiculous. Like I said from the beginning, you want to change the government, protest in their backyard or at their constituency offices. But shutting down our economy by stopping border traffic for this many days is plain wrong. Once you start affecting other tax payers, who also have rights like you, the support will decrease. Remember, others have rights too.
Your excuse to say you are fighting for other peoples rights are becoming less and less believable.

Some of the Premiers, like J Kenney have done all they can. He, like some other Premiers set out a plan of removing restrictions. It CANNOT ALL HAPPEN AT ONCE! We have the Vax passport gone (in Alberta anyways), the mandatory mask wearing law is set to be removed in two weeks. Kenny has no control over the border rules...tha.ts the FEDS. So why continue to embarrass Kenny? He was on your side to get changes made. He's come through on what what asked for on what he has control over!
Now what is happening at the Coutts border, don't expect the rest of Canada to support? Guns, body armour??? Whether this was planted or not...no longer matters....most Canadians are turning against you.

Go block Parliament in Ottawa...fill up that area...Get rid of the f'n bouncy castles and hottubs and band stages FFS! eventually Trudeau will be forced to swallow his pride and speak to the group, But blocking borders and residential neighborhoods?.... not cool anymore.
I fully support freedom of speech and lawful protests. That said blocking highways, borders, bridge crossings, etc. is in no way lawful. Fact is it's childish, juvenile and selfish. These protestors say this is about Freedom, huh, seriously. Go live in China, Russia, Belarus if you think you aren't free enough. Look what happened to the 2 Michaels in China.
Maybe the problem is you enjoy too much freedom here in Canada. You got to make your own decisions to vax or not. No one held you down for a jab. Maybe Mommy and Daddy did when you got your measles, polio shots, etc. when you were children. But you chose to not wax and knew the the consequences. The restrictions are being lifted right across our country and not a moment too soon. Peace Out :)
Time to start behaving like Canadians!

Top Bottom